Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse (Cs:go) Abuse Report (Hg | Jericho [S] )

Jarthus

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

HG | Jericho

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_0:1:71320172

Where did this occur?

CS:GO

What server?

Jailbreak

How long ago did this take place?

8:45 pm

Give us a brief description of the incident.

I was talking to a player about a retired player and commending his time here, and a moderator who thought he was above the average player decided to gag me for 3 rounds, because of dislike towards my OPINION. You can check the chat logs, I had no spam nor prior incident with this moderator, or anyone for that matter.

Proof Links?

Right before he says 'I moderated happy? He gagged me for 3 rounds, which is the indicated abuse.
Edited by Suicide

This is cute. Earlier you were told by Iron Chef to drop it because you kept saying the moderators weren't doing shit on the server. Then you said whoever you were talking about was a good mod and used to actually do something (which you were warned to stop being edgy towards our mods) so I gagged you because I was moderating you at that point.

Just to clarify this is what you said before I gagged you.

1ba8a75d0c55048bca177701cd49dd41.png

If you check the chat logs I do not recall interacting with someone named iron chef. In fact I was afk for a few rounds, and just hopped back on.

It was over an all message where he told you to cut it out.

It was over an all message where he told you to cut it out.

I did not interact with anyone named Iron chef, nor was warned.

Can you bring up the chat logs? I only recall asking how to use admin chat again

I did not interact with anyone named Iron chef, nor was warned. Can you bring up the chat logs? I only recall asking how to use admin chat again

No SS because I wasn't the one handling you at the time. You were warned though. I'll leave this up to my DL's+ although this seems pretty cut and dry.

No SS because I wasn't the one handling you at the time. You were warned though. I'll leave this up to my DL's+ although this seems pretty cut and dry.

I was not warned, because I have not done anything wrong. Can you please at least state the crime committed?

I was not warned, because I have not done anything wrong. Can you please at least state the crime committed?

Why I gagged you? You were being edgy towards my moderators and implying that they don't do anything. The gag served as your warning because gags are considered warnings.

If you can't take the heat, get out of da kitchen.

Things have changed from CSS Jarthus, yes. But our servers are very well handled by our mods and then looked over by our staff, so of course people are going to take offense to you saying we are lacking moderation since source because they do all they can to clean our servers.

With that being said, don't say stuff like that and think you won't get gagged for it, because you will, and it ain't abuse.

I also saw someone questioning reddevils legendary status, that is a crime in itself, that man was jail break. Put some respeck on his name.

Not abuse

• Like 7