Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

rejected Bossman Is Back

Bossdaddy23

Hey guys.

About 5 months ago I was banned for causing drama by letting Lemonade and Soul play in the 10man pug server, which I was a mod for.

After my mod got taken away I was in a state of anger, where I could not think clearly, and decided to leave the clan with two friends, Dictator and Arezk.

in the ensuing shit-storm of drama I along with about 9 other former members were banned for an undisclosed reason, "causing drama".

We voiced our anger for the following weeks until I applied again 4 months ago expecting an easy unban.

I was wrong.

Since my last unban I have done several things to try and better myself.

I recently got a job creating cards and working on a website at my father's funeral home firm.

I was also tasked with taking care of a robot real-care infant baby for a week, this experience was horrid since the baby cries at unexpected times and did not allow me to play video games or really do anything I wanted for the week.

Taking school more seriously has also been a large and welcome change for me.

I am very sorry for acting harshly and not performing my responsibilities entrusted upon me as a mod.

With the thought I have put into this I have also realized entirely that I was at fault for my actions, not Iron Chef or Lemonade, I was making my own decisions throughout this whole ordeal.

I was just a young lad seeking attention and friends through dastardly means.

Thanks for considering :)

-Bossdaddy22

• Like 1

I was talking about how after a recent update some servers I was playing on were not working, and I saw that he was on 10man so I asked if it was working, I feel bad that you guys would think I would stoop to such a low level as ddosing a server, I didn't even bring attacking the server up.

I mean i'm not an idiot why would I apply not even two weeks after "threating" the community

EDIT: Also here is the update that I was talking about that occured on the same day I talked to spawn about the server.

https://www.reddit.c...date_for_51217/

and a post talkinabout the retakes being broken https://www.reddit.c...are_screwed_up/

Edited by Bossdaddy23
  • Like 1