Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Battle Royal Event Into Zs.

Currently it is the tendency of Battle Royal since begin 2017 lot of peoples like it, so I've decided to make it a event into HGZS with the help of Northground and Trazix who made a special edit map for so I make this thread it.for explain you how it work

Well I know Battle Royal doesn't really have the place into zombie survival but that will stay a "event" can be run only be dS+ it's fun to play it sometime mostly if the server is full, the time of the battle royal cant be more than 7 min It's pretty fast as well

So it work EXACTELY like an real Battle Royal, the only one thing different I added is the zombie spawn enable at 6 minutes for avoid that the humans camp for 10 minutes. This events work with the purge when you spawn you have to loot some house and pick up weapons for kill the humans, you have 4 minutes for you prepared after this time elapsed you had to be absolutely in the safe zone for avoid to be killed by the gas (safe zone can be find easily I added a big beacons with a layer trait colored). The safe zone will move depending of the time, we must to have a last survivor for finish the round. For someone who has never played Battle Royal that can be confused at the begin But it is quite easy to understand in 3 rounds

Some thing to know about this event for who run it

- Do not run the event until almost eveyone is ingame that can be causing some problem for late joiner.

- Event Battle Royal can be ONLY playable on this map zs_br_headattackcity (Trazix edited the map and reduce the size of the map around 40% and add some military props for give an appearance "Battle Royal", of course he optimized it.

Some tips to know

- Last survivor earn 500 points

- You can't carry more than 4 weapons.

- 1 Human killed = 20 points

- More than 10 random SafeZone places.

- 4 human spawns.

- If you die in human you will be zombie but it's still in player dead or go to spectator until zombie spawn is release (5, 6 min max)

- When you spawn you have 100 HP , medic + plank + speed trait [because entire weapons has 80% damage reduce]

- You can only find weapon between tier 3 and 5

- When the event start you have 1 minute for the purge is enable (start to fight)

- Gas (out the safe zone) does 3 dmg/s

Link the map: https://mega.nz/#!Ed...mQZL7BzrGdmY2TQ

Edited by How Super Terrible?
  • Like 13

I recorded the test from yesterday with 10 peoples, most of clips are shit its just to show how it is. I think the best to play this event is between 32 - 40 players, with around 70 ppls it will a big "LOL", I cant make the map more bigger or people will complain about they cant be able to find the safe zone (we dont have HUD map)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSigxziNfA4&t=35s

Edited by Trazix
  • Like 5

Yesterday we tested it with 30 peoples the map was a bit closed so I increase the map size we can play it easily with 60+ peoples now (I cant no more increase the map size again I reached max ressource of the map)

Download: https://mega.nz/#!Ed...mQZL7BzrGdmY2TQ

(final version)

- Increase 40% size of the map

- Add soundtrack from H1Z1 Battle Royal (2 sounds)

Edited by Trazix
  • Like 4

• 4 weeks later...