Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Im Bad At Csgo Any Advice?

Im silver elite master and im really bad.I need some csgo tips lol.Also if i had a rank in real life it would prob be silver 1.So any pointers about csgo plays?Also i need more friends from hg community so i can get to know more people,anyone would be a good friend to me.

Edited by Royce

I would honestly say map awareness is almost just as important as your aim. Doesn't matter if you can shoot up a person real good if you don't know where they might be playing or how you can help your teammates. Also then when you are a silver scroob (like me) most higher ranked people will probably be more likely to play with you if you have an extensive knowledge of all the maps and don't have to ask them about plays or hiding spots :)

I was a silver pleb but then I started watching ESL, efrag, Dreamhack and all those other csgo professional tournaments and I started to learn their movements and strategies. After about 2 months of hard af compet playing, I reached MGE. Man was that good! Then school started and Volvo introduced the harder ranking system and boom, I was back to silver 4 in no time baby!