Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Christmas In July 2017 Donations.

ReeD

Another year Another Christmas in July! Why are we doing this? Because fuck you that's why (not really), and giving back to the community is always fun. Why not celebrate Christmas 5 months early?

Sadly because I spend all my currency for some feet pictures that I never got, Both Maine and I need donations of Rep/Credits to help make the event work.To give donations, Just hit me up and I'll get on the server on CSGO JB and we'll make a trade.

And to prevent scamming people of their hard idle currency, There'll be a list for donors for 500 rep/5000 Credits or more on this thread to keep track and to thank them. The more donations, The more we'll give back to the community The highest donor will received a fourm badge :D

Donation List (From Highest to Lowest)

@sit : Flip Knife Rust Coat Battle Scared (Thanks Bud).

@nielsfalko : 30,434 CS:GO Rep, 50k Credits, Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin, Life Is Strange Episode 1-5, and Borderlands: Game of the Year

@Lofi The Witcher 2 Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition x3

: Mass Effect 2

: 5000 CSGO Rep and 45K Credits.

12303 CSGO Rep and 24999 TF2 Rep

5050 CSGO Rep and 25K Credits

: 30K Credits

: 10K Credits

• Like 7