Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Is It Really Nitpicking?

Chxrry

I don't think the First ("Garage Door") leading to obs should be considered a garage door.

An example of a garage door would be simple and easy to define. A door that has 2 functions to open and close.

post-40714-0-76761200-1496933919_thumb.jpg

An example of an archway would also be easy to define. It has 0 functions and acts as a empty doorway.

post-40714-0-96826900-1496934146.jpg

post-40714-0-25360000-1496934168.jpg

post-40714-0-52568000-1496934180.jpg

All these are regularly called archways on a daily basis and they all have 0 functions. Just an empty doorway.

So there's no reason for this ("Garage Door") to be called a garage door because it has no functions and is just a empty doorway.

post-40714-0-99257500-1496934269.jpg

Im not the guy setting here trying to ruin days and nitpick every little aspect about the server. I have no issue with any other places or items on the map. I honestly think it should be changed and not still a ("Garage Door") since it WAS changed and also ("It's what they door was commonly referred to before.").

what? it opens when people try to go through, like a garage door. everyone calls it that, and yeah, this is sort of nitpicking. as long as you dont go ct and mass fk everyone at the garage door im fine with it though

You dont understand the first "garage door" does not open it stays closed at all times.

Edited by Chxrry

what? it opens when people try to go through, like a garage door. everyone calls it that, and yeah, this is sort of nitpicking. as long as you dont go ct and mass fk everyone at the garage door im fine with it though

It was changed and no longer opens. It is always closed acting as a archway but it is still called garage door because "its commonly referred to as that".

Closed would be if it was down and people couldn't pass through it. Nitpicking whether or not it is a garage door is irrelevant because we all know what the lead is referring to and if t's follow the order and can comprehend what the lead means that the order is valid. This is just a thread to argue semantics and I really don't think anything good will come over defining what is open/close etc.

Locked.

• Like 4