Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hellsgamers Is The Best Community In My Opinion!

Royce

How did u first feel when you knew you wanted to join the hellsgamers community?How did you feel when you first applied for something to be apart of the hg community? I Honestly felt really scared hoping i would get accepted.My friend Wolfy helped me through the process telling me to feel good about it.When i first applied I was really happy to find a community that accepts me for who I am because no one judges and that is why i love Hellsgamers! You can tell me anything u want if u don't know or dont wanna tell me why!

Edited by Royce
  • Like 1

I felt scared. I was playing a week in HG JB and got asked to join to the community. I felt that I was going to spend time alone. But in the end it was worth to join.

As a side note I'm still having this sword(/carrot stick) with me.

zelda-sword-edited-bigger-trans.png

HG is like a home to me. HG is love, HG is life.

Edited by .Limenie.

I was confused and lost, the forums looked like a mess to me, probably still is but I have gotten used to it, The ts3 interview was alright, POLARBEAR with his buzzing mic and asking me questions, what not to do, promotion requirements, etc.

After seeing all the other communities, HeLLsGamers has to be the best one out there, I couldn't get used to any other community after I left HG, HG is my home and I love it here. :)

at first i just played on jailbreak for a long time then wanted free admin cuz if you dont already know a year ago tf2 had prob 3 active mods. once i got jb admin i decided i would get trade mod because everybody started playing on trade servers instead of jailbreak. the achievement of getting a higher rank took over me and now im still here trying to get leadership. xd

I was a troll (which is why I had my name as mango pervdragon because it was my troll name to anyone who wants to know why I won't change my name back :devil:) and I went through 3 communities in a span of 2 years, but the first time I played on HG was when I was in a different community (SG, no not Slayers :P ) but people like Peacemaker, NANO, and Supa (and even Miles) helped me around Jailbreak since my last community had GMod Jailbreak and it really didn't have the same rules. Also I was 15 and I got fired a lot because I sounded like a girl.

• Like 1

I was pretty nervous when I first joined because I had used to play TF2 Jailbreak back in 2012 and I did not how how the CSGO jailbreak was. I started playing CSGO jailbreak and I just fell in love with it. the community is great and very friendly. I have a lot of fun and have made quite a lot of friends that I love playing with. I was pretty happy to see a couple of familiar names from back when I used to play TF2.

• 2 weeks later...

I was just so confused and shy and stupid for not talking to other people. My first impressions well... were not so great. I eventually made my little friend circle, (emphasis on little) but now i have more friends and a lot of people hate me, but that's ok i hate myself too.