Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Things Trade/jb Mods Hate (Maybe)

Zeused

please dont get the wrong idea about this. its just for fun

trade shit -

when someone pms you via steam about a portal glitcher and your playing another game

when someone knows the rules and hates the server so they attempt to bend the rules and make the server join them in it

when someone says "hey look i found a better server <server id>"

when you get alot of kills with your killstreak weapon and a hacker joins the other team (we all feel refreshed after banning a hacker though dont lie)

when the trade servers go down (and when they go back up you call trade 2 boring then leave)

when a sniper has a pocket medic

when someone glitches into enemy spawn and kills you

when someone has a really good base and you loose 1k points trying to take it down

when someone sends you a trade and asks for items

when you ban someone and forgot to record a demo

when you have to use admin actions on a recruit that wont forget what you did EVER for some reason

when someone you hate gets mod

when someone you hate buys admin

jailbreak shit -

when a ton of people join ct and you tlist about 3 ppl for mass freekill

when someone doesnt read the god damn motherfu- *breathes in, breathes out* when someone doesnt read the rules and kills someone in their cell as last guard.

when its a pirate day and your a T and a staff (you dont get slapped. also for mods if the person slapping is admin)

when someone slays you as a joke (at least to me, its not funny. your lucky im your friend cuck)

when someone with alot of rep starts to brag

when someone is giving out rep and doesnt give you any

when the csgo map gets an update but the tf2 jb map doesnt

when someone gets a bullshit kill on you

(this was once but i was still triggered) when someone abuses the !kart command and it gets taken away

when your coloredname fucks up (this is the worst)

when your coloredname is "LOL MY NAME IS TOO LONG" or something

when staff gets on and uses cool commands you cant use (resize mostly lol. in toasts case DLs would spawn dispensers and ive always wanted to do that

when you die by lag and everyone replies with "sure bro"

when you get a shit rtd (echair fuck you)

i hope you like my list and can relate. add anything i missed

• Like 5

Just be glad the doors aren't messed up on the tf2 map.

the doors are pretty messed up on the tf2 map. people go near the doors so they dont open when admins are not on, and sometimes (rarely) the doors dont open (usually when the server is outdated)

Be glad TF2 JB doesn't have the fire or sungod strike PD rolls

no, we have a bleeding rtd that drains you of about half your health depending on your class. also i know what sungod is but what is the sungod strike from rtd? ive never gotten this in csgo. is it new?

edit- oof that strike hurts.

Edited by _Zeus

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

when someone pms you via steam about a portal glitcher and your playing another game

AKA all mods...

when someone you hate buys admin

I actually like this, because as mod you get power over them and then when they break a rule and you punish them they whine about it in ad,in chat and you get a nice little debate and you know you are right then you steam msg your good pal the dL and tell them the situation and the reply with "LOL" and 5 minutes later tell you you were right and during that time the person threatens to abuse report you but this whole time you know you a right... Then later on you collect evidence of the abusing and make a hella huge abuse report on them. (It is sad when this actually happened to me my dL told me "LOL")

• 3 weeks later...