Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Have You Done Something Fun?

Royce

If u have read the title you already know what I am gonna ask you about today.So my question for today is has anyone done something fun this summer?I did something fun with friends and family,I went to The Santa Monica Pier and I had fun skating over there it was fun.I also played a basketball mini-game then I made this other kid get triggered, because he was older and taller then me and he missed all his shots but I made 1/3 shots and I got one prize.My mom also bought out the whole water shooting range thingy then we won this stuffed Pikachu! So tell me have you done something fun this summer?Also thanks for you time today have a wonderful day!

Once I move to the East Coast in around 12 days I will be hitting up Foxhound and Peacemaker eventually for a day of exploring NYC. Moving half-way across the country counts as fun right? :3

• Like 1

Just graduated high school. My exams for getting applied to Medical College are in 4 days and because of that I've been studying all day, every day and I haven't felt a trace of pure air for 2 weeks now. But so far so good! Hoping to go to Greece in August!

That doesn't sound fun, but trust me it will be fun if I get accepted into college :)