Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

unbanned Unban Awwik

FreeAwwik

We don't find its been so and so many years as a valid point to be unbanned. Care to shed some light as to why we should unban you and how you have changed.

And lets not forget this

mfAWMEG.png

• Like 5

If you want to unban me go ahead if you don't want to unban me that's fine too. I am a completely different person than I was five years ago and im not going to beg for forgiveness. I think it's a little ridiculous that you are asking for that. That screen shot was taken five years ago and is literally me trolling some 12 year old kid. You know I have never ddosed anyone but if you want to hold on to a grudge for half a decade ago I can't stop you.

Most of the people who banned me are no longer even a part of HG and some of those people I will be seeing at a wedding in the next year. Im sorry that we can't just let the past be in the past and let go of whatever it is I did to you skreech but it is what it is. Have a great day and remember.

Be sure to drink your Ovaltine.

• Like 3

If you want to unban me go ahead if you don't want to unban me that's fine too. I am a completely different person than I was five years ago and im not going to beg for forgiveness. I think it's a little ridiculous that you are asking for that. That screen shot was taken five years ago and is literally me trolling some 12 year old kid. You know I have never ddosed anyone but if you want to hold on to a grudge for half a decade ago I can't stop you.

Most of the people who banned me are no longer even a part of HG and some of those people I will be seeing at a wedding in the next year. Im sorry that we can't just let the past be in the past and let go of whatever it is I did to you skreech but it is what it is. Have a great day and remember.

Be sure to drink your Ovaltine.

No one asked you to beg for forgiveness. We're asking why you think you should be unbanned?

"Because it's been 5 years....." is not a valid reason for being unbanned.

You said in your original post you wanted to talk about, so let's talk about it.

• Like 2

I don't know what you really want me to say......most of the people who banned me are not even here. Most people who were even apart of the ban have no idea what I was banned for since it was so long ago. I'm going to be seeing two of the people who banned me at a wedding soon and I doubt they are holding a grudge. (Hi Clark and Richie see you soon) I thought this was going to be an easily Yes or No since so much time had past. I think we should all be unbanned because we have not caused issues in years and to be honest really have not thought about HG. The only reason this post was made was because we wanted to talk to Big John and try an ten man one night at 4am.

• Like 2

I don't know what you really want me to say......most of the people who banned me are not even here. Most people who were even apart of the ban have no idea what I was banned for since it was so long ago. I'm going to be seeing two of the people who banned me at a wedding soon and I doubt they are holding a grudge. (Hi Clark and Richie see you soon) I thought this was going to be an easily Yes or No since so much time had past. I think we should all be unbanned because we have not caused issues in years and to be honest really have not thought about HG. The only reason this post was made was because we wanted to talk to Big John and try an ten man one night at 4am.

I wasn't in leadership when you were originally banned, what were you and your group banned for?

I honestly couldn't tell you why its been so long.......general trolling I guess. I know there is more to it than that obviously but like i said its been forever. Just a bunch of silly drama.

Edited by FreeAwwik