Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed (Cs:go) Abuse Report ([Hg] Kr0Nikpuff [Ce])

bert

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

[HG] kr0nikpuff [CE]

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_1:0:175532533

Where did this occur?

CS:GO

What server?

Minigames

How long ago did this take place?

like 5 mins ago

Give us a brief description of the incident.

Kr0nikpuff joined the server and while me, mewtwo, and Sassy were playing Minigames. Me and Mewtwo were discussing admin and he jokingly said ,"I'm gonna mute you." I then said you can't mute me we're the same rank, and then out of no where Kronikpuff decided to mute me. Then started being toxic once I asked why he muted me. I ask during the demo why he muted me and he says, "This is why you got abuse reported" he also says, "This is why no one likes you", and then ends its by saying I was muted "for shits and giggles."

Proof Links?

post-27025-0-76666100-1498364166_thumb.jpg

Edited by ßert
  • Like 3

Yes. I said for shits and giggle. He was saying no balls no balls to mute him. as a joke I muted him and immediatly unmuted him. it was a joke. and I know that I shouldnt have done that but I didnt think he would take it as seriously as he would. considering he was saying No Balls No Balls. Video is coming.

Edit:

unfortunatly hopped up on painkillers i forgot to start recording

Edited by kr0nikpuff
  • Like 1

Yes. I said for shits and giggle. He was saying no balls no balls to mute him. as a joke I muted him and immediatly unmuted him. it was a joke. and I know that I shouldnt have done that but I didnt think he would take it as seriously as he would. considering he was saying No Balls No Balls. Video is coming.

I said no balls to Mewtwo, no one was even talking to you. I don't know why you got involved.
  • Like 2

Just because someone says "no balls" over and over doesn't give you the right to take action to get them to stop. Either ignore them or if they continue report them to staff.

You have both been admins long enough to know that you shouldn't abuse for "fun". Whether there's barely anyone on the server or not it's still a no.

As this is clearly as case of he said she said with no extra proof we're going to have to leave it at that.

You are only able to take action on others with a lower admin level that you have and of course for good reason.

So Bert, don't be baiting people to abuse to get them in trouble and kr0nik, don't take the bait.

Reviewed

• Like 4