Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Be Nice To Barricaders Guys

This goes to both to both players and staff.

STOP GIVING THE BARRICADERS SUCH A HARD TIME

-Stop insulting them and their cades for shits and giggles. (you know who you are)

-Stop ruining their cade by (making it better or thinking you can do better, cause lets face it, you can't)

-Stop stealing their arsenal spots (get your points defending/healing/repairing instead of leeching off other people's hard work)

and for fucks sake,

-Stop AFKing in the back and defend it with your actual life, because if you don't, your dead anyway

These people are the reason you're even alive. You're biting the hand that feeds, and if you don't feed, you don't live.

It's gotten so bad that there are only a few caders left on this server, possibly less. Most of the good ones either left or don't cade anymore because you guys keep tossing your garbage at them and expecting them to pick it up.

I don't want the poultry number of people who know how to build a cade to leave or stop, if they do, the game will be literally unplayable for the survivor team.

AND STAFF, PLEASE BE ACTIVE IN YOUR DUTIES TO HELP THESE PEOPLE

Edited by Warmaster 4chan
  • Like 2

On ‎6‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 5:41 AM, Harle said:

I make an effort to tell cade_bot he's cute everyday

SMOKE DOWN THIS BLUNT

Edited by Guest

It's always been like that for certain things like others stealing the arsenal spot and such. But lately everyone has been complaining about the cades. If someone has the cading spot, leave them be, give tips not insults and if its a shitcade votezlist, not votekick!

• Like 6

It's always been like that for certain things like others stealing the arsenal spot and such. But lately everyone has been complaining about the cades. If someone has the cading spot, leave them be, give tips not insults and if its a shitcade votezlist, not votekick!

This is the reason Dylan doesn't want to cade as much, I don't understand why people complain and shit talk the caders. The usually do it when the cadet just started and don't wait for them to finish cading. I'd honestly like to see them Cade and have people shit talk them just to see how annoying and stupid it really is. Also for people who go to others solocades, don't yell out where it is, it's a solocade for a reason.