Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

People Being Able To Fire After They Have Died...

Straws

Recently I have started leading on Jailbreak and I have realized that people who have been tarped or just killed because they messed up will instantly fire the lead after they have died. I believe the decision to fire the lead should be based off of the people who are alive and playing not the people who are dead and not playing. I hope this seems reasonable because recently jailbreak has been very toxic with people firing leads constantly because they either tarp or just kill people. Fire should be something that is used responsibly and I have seen good leads get fired just because people are salty that they die.

- An avid rebeller on jailbreak

• Like 1

If the lead is bad, anyone should be able to fire. The hole in this logic is exactly as you describe, however this is the trade off you have for having a system that allows players to fire the lead.

Only allowing alive players to fire the lead would change the number of votes needed to fire the lead as the Ts die from tarps as the round progresses

• Like 1

People that die to tarps are obviously going to be more likely to fire you because what you will come to realize is that tarps are really only fun for the lead/cts. Getting killed by a tarp can be infuriating and if it's happening to often I don't blame them at all for firing you.

• Like 4

I completely disagree with that, as a t I always love if i can get through a tarp without dieing and I think it is the ts who die from tarps fault because they arent paying close enough attention. There arent many ways to have fun as a ct and tarps just add a lot of fun to leading.

I completely disagree with that, as a t I always love if i can get through a tarp without dieing and I think it is the ts who die from tarps fault because they arent paying close enough attention. There arent many ways to have fun as a ct and tarps just add a lot of fun to leading.

Not everyone subscribes to that fascist propaganda.

[spoiler=kek]People will fire a bad lead if they think they're bad. If 2 people have different opinions on a lead then so be it. If someone gets tarped and thinks that is ground for firing so be it, it honestly makes 0 difference in the end thanks to the improved rep system. Trust me, you new kids don't realize how good you have it.

• Like 3

I love having to use the mental ability of taking a test to go over a thousand tarps in one round just to have 1-2 t's die. That normally end up being new to the server anyways. The more I play the more I I realize how annoying tarps are and honestly I couldn't imagine being new again with half the shit people try to pull in the server. I guarantee you that if you cut the tarps you'll see less people firing you. Unless people have already established you as a auto fire whenever you lead or something. You'd be surprised how often that happens.

You may fire anyone at any time that you feel fit, you are entitled to your opinion. What you are not entitled to is spamming chat or mic by promoting others to fire. They must make the choice for themselves.

Ts can fire the lead for whatever reason they want. Dead players have every right, and you dont need to worry about spectators, because the only people there are afks, rep/cred farmers, and mods/admins watching players. Maybe ocassionally, but not enough to be a problem.