Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Esl One Cologne Day #1

So day one has just finishend lots of upsets vp going 0-2 mousesports liquid and optic going 2-0

But one hella nice one for me NIP going 2-0 with 16-12 against c9 denied them the comeback and a big win against.

G2 the new players showing that they are worthy forest with a 123 adr going 27-11 (score was 16-6)

I think this is the moment for nip to show that they are still one of the big boys.

why are they not selling stickers tho

Stickers are only for majors ESL One Cologne is not a major this year.

Surprised that optic is doing well with their lackluster results recently.

I really want to see what this new Liquid roster can do with more LAN experience.

Plz Fnatic and Cloud9 make it out of groups.

I wouldn't buy too much into NIP right now because this could be the honeymoon period for them and would like to see how they do at the next event.

Navi isn't looking too good rn with a close match with C9 and a big loss to Liquid

I really want to see how this Mousesports roster does because they seem to be the king of bo1.

I'm honestly hoping for VP to loose so they realize that a change needs to be made not with the players but how they're approaching the game because not much seems to have changed after bombing out of ESL pro league.

G2 seems to go from top 3 in the world to top 10 depending how they feel in the tournament kinda seems like the last G2.

Heroic honestly don't seem that great they have a good performance at some lower events then they fade into mediocrity and it repeats.

Faze needs to start doing trick shots to win.

Immortals beat VP not much to say there but kept it close with Liquid but they do matchup well with NA teams at LAN but I didn't see the game so don't want to put too much into it.

North really never gave a shit about them except for super meatboy.

SK I always want to see them lose please don't make it out of groups.

Space Soldiers give a decent showing so that you can go places over NA shit teams and make it interesting.

Tyloo you guys are really just like affirmative action at this point but you have no excuse in the first place.