Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Get Me A Dank Setup Ladds

nielsfalko

So i need a good setup with a gtx 1080ti i7 7700k or some catch is do it needs to be a small compact build as i tent to travel with it anything from a lunch box to a corsair one would be ok budget around 2000-2250 EURO but everything is expensive in the Netherlands so take 1usd=1euro

(Edit) can be prebuild or a normal build

Edited by nielsfalko

tbh you dont need a 1080ti or a 7700k.. you could do a ryzen 7 1700x and a GTX 1060 6gb for like half the price and itd run CSGO just about the same. and tf2... I dont believe you play much other games and the 1060 would run them well.. but if you wanted to up the graphics then id go with a 1070/1080 no need for a ti unless you're doing a 4ksetup..

Yep going for a 4k setup with all the new games and stuff and go big or go home right?

So i need a good setup with a gtx 1080ti i7 7700k or some catch is do it needs to be a small compact build as i tent to travel with it anything from a lunch box to a corsair one would be ok budget around 2000-2250 EURO but everything is expensive in the Netherlands so take 1usd=1euro

(Edit) can be prebuild or a normal build

Did you order any parts yet?

not yet the pc master race is not strong in the netherlands so geting parts is hard and they cost about 30-50 % more expensive then murica moneys

this is what i have rn need to think about some stuff still but about it https://pcpartpicker.com/list/LJrzcc

Might wanna think about getting some 1 or 2 TB HDDs, youll hit that 500gb limit real quick. Its between loading the game faster or not having to worry about storage.

Also theres no way in hell your gonna be travelling with a full tower ATX pc, id suggest looking at the list spawn suggested https://pcpartpicker.com/list/4sPktJ . Mini itx is the way to go if you plan on carrying your pc with you (that or a laptop)

Here are the prices for Deutschland. I recommend the Ryzen 6 1700 paired with the GTX 1080 Ti. I don't recommend doing any cpu overclocking, so I went with the stock cpu cooler and a B350 motherboard. Your memory, however, can be overclocked to 3200mhz.

I recommend spending all of your storage money on a single SSD over a small SSD + large HDD. Today's SSDs are more reliable and will last longer than any HDD.

I picked out a microATX motherboard since you had said that you'd like something small and tidy. This is a microATX mini case and has plenty of space for the selected components. It comes with two front fans, magnetic dust filters, and cable management holes. The modular power supply will help with keeping the insides looking neat.

Windows is included in the build. There are many different ways of getting Windows. I supply a guaranteed way of having no problems or issues.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 7 1700 3.0GHz 8-Core Processor (€307.89 @ Amazon Deutschland)

Motherboard: ASRock - A320M-DGS Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard (€57.15 @ Mindfactory)

Memory: G.Skill - Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory (€140.93 @ Mindfactory)

Storage: SanDisk - Ultra II 960GB 2.5" Solid State Drive (€244.00 @ Amazon Deutschland)

Video Card: EVGA - GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB SC Black Edition Video Card (€829.90 @ Caseking)

Case: Fractal Design - Focus G Mini (Black) MicroATX Mini Tower Case (€54.28 @ Mindfactory)

Power Supply: SeaSonic - EVO Edition 620W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply (€71.89 @ Amazon Deutschland)

Optical Drive: Lite-On - iHAS124-04 DVD/CD Writer (€17.90 @ Amazon Deutschland)

Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Home OEM 64-bit (€94.09 @ Mindfactory)

Total: €1818.03

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-07-18 07:14 CEST+0200

Edited by MoonChickenDogRat