Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Stop Try Experience (Zombie Buff)

Master ToF

STOP TRY EXPERIENCE (zombie buff)  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Stop all the time withdraw / add things without asking the players.

Why not ask their opinion while they are playing?

By removing the Zombie Buff, you have unbalanced the ZS and the maps are too easy to win. Objective maps is fucked up because of very easiest.

Zombies die too easily. You remove without testing before ...

As I say every time, you have to stop playing magicians and try experiments all the time when things are balanced.

Yes I am not happy and I am not the only one. Some are willing to leave hg by what you do only to your head and get tired.

I understand many people complain about it on the tchat but most of these people are unconscious and sadly everything need to be changed, removed or nerfed need to be happen on the forum with a poll and discussion.

Did someone make it about remove buff zombie ? NO, so bring back old gameplay pls .

Zombie Buff need little nerf, not removed

• Like 4

Did someone make it about remove buff zombie ? NO

Don't pull that shit, everyone last night was 24/7 complaining it needed to be removed completely and I warned everyone exactly this would happen just because you and 2 other people were not informed does not mean no one asked about it or no players were asked. The players literally begged for this to happen and totally ignored every warning that I gave.

Players have constantly complained about the zombie buff. So we tried something different, but since we still have complaints we restored it to a middleground. Its not completely removed nor full swing like it used to be, but its back as a weaker buff.

Don't pull that shit, everyone last night was 24/7 complaining it needed to be removed completely and I warned everyone exactly this would happen just because you and 2 other people were not informed does not mean no one asked about it or no players were asked. The players literally begged for this to happen and totally ignored every warning that I gave.

And now we win more maps than before. Zombies die much more easily. It's normal ? Why dont just nerf it ?

And now we win more maps than before. Zombies die much more easily. It's normal ? Why dont just nerf it ?

I warned everyone exactly that would happen. I even nerfed the values but people still complained and would not accept anything other than total removal.

• Like 1

Things like this are discussed on the forum, not in game on a chat ... As I said before, soon we will choose the moderators, the dl on the chat? You warned them but we should have discussed it here and with a vote. Not with a chat.

and then you get the exact opposite reaction "You should have discussed this with players ingame because forum members with votes make up 1% of the population"

Things like this are discussed on the forum, not in game on a chat ... As I said before, soon we will choose the moderators, the dl on the chat? You warned them but we should have discussed it here and with a vote. Not with a chat.

I dont see how you think its funny to make jokes. And how many times have I told people to go on the forums? They dont and they just complain in game. As a dedicated player and moderator you can help direct the players to voice their concerns on the forums.

and then you get the exact opposite reaction "You should have discussed this with players ingame because forum members with votes make up 1% of the population"

Where does your source come from? Did you vote? Forrest It is not against you, but it would have been necessary to make a vote here. It's my opinion.

Where does your source come from? Did you vote? Forrest It is not against you, but it would have been necessary to make a vote here. It's my opinion.

The nerf to buff was a great example of this. Everyone voted on the forums and it was accepted to add a fatigue system.

I dont see how you think its funny to make jokes. And how many times have I told people to go on the forums? They dont and they just complain in game. As a dedicated player and moderator you can help direct the players to voice their concerns on the forums.

And as a Staff you do not think that a decision like this is not a vote on the forum? With HG members?

And as a Staff you do not think that a decision like this is not a vote on the forum? With HG members?

Forrest and I were in a channel of like 15 people getting earblasted, and that was just on Teamspeak, in-game was another story. Clearly this is just a lose-lose situation. I'm locking this thread, theres enough drama here, either stop or take it to pm. This issue can be discussed furthermore elsewhere (this thread is burning hot), I'm going to talk with Adam.

The nerf to buff was a great example of this. Everyone voted on the forums and it was accepted to add a fatigue system.

True, that was accepted. But there was a vote ... I remain of opinion that modifications such as these one must make a vote and discuss it with the MEMBERS on the forum.

True, that was accepted. But there was a vote ... I remain of opinion that modifications such as these one must make a vote and discuss it with the MEMBERS on the forum.

I'm going to talk with Adam to determine a solution. Clearly there's an issue with the complaints from non-hg (in-game) players and those a part of HG on the forums. (I was too slow to lock the thread lol)

• Like 4