Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Wisdom Teeth

Destroy

Please help me, my wisdom teeth are growing out and i'm in agony. Like the sides of the teeth i can see but the top part is my gum. Its like its gonna burst or tear you know?

Does anyone know what i should do or how to cope with this? Am i gonna be put on anesthesia? Am i gonna throw up once they are getting it out? HOW WILL I EAT. I'm so stressed right now. This is like one of the rare times i get stressed besides SAT's. People please tell me what i should do and when i should book an appointment to take one of them out since i have 4 right now

I'm getting my wisdom teeth out on the 20th. You could come and get like a 2 in 1 surgery with me if you want?

They inject something into your bloodstream to make you fall asleep, then you smoke down a fat blunt 

Edited by Guest

I got 4 wisdom teeth and 2 molars removed a couple years ago. The operation was super easy, they put a mask on my face and told me to count to 10, I only made it to 2. After I woke up they wheeled me outside and my mom drove me home.

Now, I was still really loopy when I got home. I was starting to get hungry so I got some pizza bagels from the freezer and heated them up. Three pizza bagels later my mom came downstairs and took them away, they're still missed to this day [*]

The next few days I stuck to yogurt, apple sauce, and ice cream. Pretty sure the worst thing that can happen is a dry socket, but I was fortunate enough to not get any.

It's nothing to lose sleep over. One week of soft food for a pain-free mouth, seems like a good deal to me :)

Edited by Queen Selery

Talk to your dentist. Don't worry wisdom teeth won't burst or tear your gums. You will need to get your wisdom teeth surgically removed, most likely you will be put under for the operation or they will completely numb your mouth so you won't feel a thing. As far as eating things, yeah you won't be able to chew most food for a good week, but there are plenty of soft foods you can lightly chew on. Until you can see your dentist I recommend taking some pain killers for the pain.

Best thing for you to do right now is to calm down and see your dentist ASAP, waiting will only make it worst. And don't see an orthodontist (that's for braces and shit) SEE YOUR DENTIST!

Fortis is a certified medical professional clearly. Get them removed, you wont regret it. I did it a few years back, they knock you out and you dont feel a thing. You do look like a chipmunk for about a week though