Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Stress Management

Helix

I usually get pissed at some random guy who is better than me in a game (CS:GO) so I start calling them out a try-hard or a lucker etc. I rarely ever start calling him rude names first, but sometimes even in real life it can happen.

To solve this, I just tell myself to fucking clam down because my life is much better without getting pissed and that it won't get me anywhere if I'm pissed like that.

• Like 1

The good green stuff my man. But another great way when I'm pretty angry is just taking one step back and taking a deep breath. Usually when you're caught in a moment where you'd say something you will regret later which is when you just need to take 30 seconds to breath and analyse the situation. Is it really something you should get worked up about? This usually helps me with majority of my stressful/angry moments.

Edited by Maine
  • Like 3

I usually don't get extremely pissed off, but I imagine if I did I would legit just leave the current situation, tell yourself to calm down and think. all that shit.

Have a stress ball around or something. There are probably other ways, but that's all I could think of.

• Like 1

I've found taking yourself out of the situation that has you pissed and finding someone that makes you laugh and just chill with them/vent about the bullshit or whatever the situation is. I sometimes go to Foxhound for this or Spawn they both pretty chill that way.

• Like 1