Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hi, I'm Furr

furR

Hello to the community of HG. I've actually been in around HG for a while, so some of you may remember me. The name I go by is furr, it's may nickname in real life given to me by my brother 15 years ago. It's short for Christopher, sound it out, and there yah go. The reason I left, my PC fried, and I couldn't get parts to replace it. Went over to the Xbox world after that, long story short, I've been playing too much Division the past year or two, got a new PC, and back to playing source, which I can't get away from.

A little about me:

I am a soccer nerd, I play soccer on the weekends

Love photography

And modding cars

Graduated college 3 1/2 years ago, work at an investigations place.

So that's about it really, feel free to ask me questions. I'll be on the forums way more than I was when I first started here. PS, I mostly play on the Crackhouse server

Edited by furR

Welcome back to the forums, and nice nickname!

Hope the PC is working fine for you and try not to fry it next time, you silly goose.

I hope you continue having fun on the crackhouse server. :D

Edited by brgr.

Welcome back to the forums, and nice nickname!

Hope the PC is working fine for you and try not to fry it next time, you silly goose.

I hope you continue having fun on the crackhouse server. :D

Thank you! And lmao, I hope not too.. I will :)

• Like 1