Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Glitch With Spectator Mode

Destroy

I have tested this before when you use the spectate command as a mod to spectate another person as a boss and when you exit it... You become a normal zombie with tons of hp from the boss you were previously. For example if you were a headcrab before you were boss. After you stop spectating a person You become that headcrab. I have also noticed that you are not able to attack others. Just a zombie with no attack mode. I feel like it needs to be fixed incase im like playing a game and a player gets stuck or troll spawn or anti afking. Because it would be a complete waste of boss just for one person

• Like 1

The spectate command i use is like to watch people or incase they are stuck.the f1 spectate mode is useless unless you are really going afk

since the glitch turns u into a zombie when spectating someone with ulx, you maybe can become a human, and if u dont want to become human anymore just ulx spectate. i dont really know if thats smart but for f1 spectate i just use it for hearing people from both teams which makes it more easier if u dont wanna hear gunshots and stuff.