Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

admin revoked (Gmod) Abuse Report (Cleb)

Master ToF

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

Cleb

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

1:49951195

Where did this occur?

GMod

What server?

HG ZS

How long ago did this take place?

5-10 min

Give us a brief description of the incident.

I gagged this guy because he disrespect me and after, he gonna buy a gold member and he ungagged himself. (2 times)

It'a racist guy, he reported me since few months ago for nothing (he was racist in mic, i kick him and he said i abusing ^^) . I think he need to take a break ...

Proof Links?

When i gag him :

When he said "i buy a gold for ungag my self":

When he ungagged him self :

When he RE ungagged himself :

• Like 9

He false gagged me, I made a joke about his two theoretical children from the future dying in a horrific car crash and he, unhesitatingly, gagged me with the reason of "spam"; mind you, I said it literally once, and ToF has intentionally targeted me for irrational bans/gags/kicks in the past.

Making a joke once and being gagged without warning is clearly unfair, particularly when the joke was made in a jovial and inviting tone, but he decided to immidately remove my voice from the server because he dislikes me personally for reasons that escape my understanding.

Furthermore, I ungagged myself because the gag was blatantly false and I am within my right as a paying gold memeber to retract desicions made by other that are clearly irational and toxic, especially is they directly impact my gameplay enjoyment.

ToF said today that he isn't and does not want me to be his friend, and that I'm a worthless cunt troll, and if so then he can fuck off and leave me alone; he bullies me and I have the right to make a joke back, as well as bully him in response if he continues to do so with no regard for my gameplay experience, I just wanna play LEAVE ME ALONE TOF.

1 / You say I attacked you? WTF, it's you who didn't stop talking to me in vocal so don't say I attacked you.

2 / You say you have experience and I have to leave you alone. How does your experience have to be in it? Leave you alone? There are rules, just respect them.

3 / You say I have gag you without warning, TRUE, but when you hear a lack of respect, you prevent the person from continuing so you gag. And I warned you just after with "STOP DISRESPECT" as you can see in the links.

4 / If you really thought that my gag was an abuse, the rules are clear, you have to come here and postpone me. You do not have the right to buy a gold member and unban.

5 / Here are some of your experiences just ... : https://hellsgamers....p?i=222747-scum

https://hellsgamers....?i=223409-caleb

https://hellsgamers....=224734-cocaine

https://steamuserima...63E544BFF6E16E/

I think you need to take a break

Edited by Master ToF

He false gagged me, I made a joke about his two theoretical children from the future dying in a horrific car crash and he, unhesitatingly, gagged me with the reason of "spam"; mind you, I said it literally once, and ToF has intentionally targeted me for irrational bans/gags/kicks in the past.

Making a joke once and being gagged without warning is clearly unfair, particularly when the joke was made in a jovial and inviting tone, but he decided to immidately remove my voice from the server because he dislikes me personally for reasons that escape my understanding.

Furthermore, I ungagged myself because the gag was blatantly false and I am within my right as a paying gold memeber to retract desicions made by other that are clearly irational and toxic, especially is they directly impact my gameplay enjoyment.

ToF said today that he isn't and does not want me to be his friend, and that I'm a worthless cunt troll, and if so then he can fuck off and leave me alone; he bullies me and I have the right to make a joke back, as well as bully him in response if he continues to do so with no regard for my gameplay experience, I just wanna play LEAVE ME ALONE TOF.

Just so I'm reading this correctly...

You said that "you hope ToF's two future kids should die in a car crash", he gaged you, then you bought admin because you thought the gag was unjust and ungaged yourself?

• Like 2

Well kinda I geuss, I was gonna buy gold anyway because I accidentally canceled my paypal subscriciption so I didn't buy it just to ungag myself, I just thought it would be funny to do it then; mind you, everyone found it fucking hilarious, but upon reflection I can understand what I did wrong in this circumstance and all I can really ask is for lenience and understanding, as I do really enjoy playing on this server and I promise I'm not trying to act as some kind of toxic asshole or anything like that - I am impulsive though so sometimes I make poor desicions in the heat of things.

Suffice to say, pls dont ban/demote, I feel like this was kind of a minor thing as I didn't effect anyone elses gameplay but my own, but nonetheless I apolagize :'( <3 :'(

• Like 1

I was gonna buy gold anyway because I accidentally canceled my paypal subscriciption so I didn't buy it just to ungag myself

Hmmm ? > http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=342875calebgoldmember.png

I can understand what I did wrong ... ...I feel like this was kind of a minor thing as I didn't effect anyone

You said you understand but after you said "a minor thing " Hmmm... And.. didn't effect anyone ? Sure ? And me ?

Also a permaban is REALLY fucking excessive, can you issue me a refund on my paypal?

really excessive ? You see all the historic about the disrespects ? the racism ? the abuse report about me ?

https://hellsgamers....p?i=222747-scum

https://hellsgamers....?i=223409-caleb

https://hellsgamers....=224734-cocaine

https://steamuserima...63E544BFF6E16E/

1. no it didnt effect your gameplay

2. I bought it to ungag myself certainly, but that wasn't my sole intention, I've bought gold in the past and intended to do so later in the day anyway but it seemed like a funny time to do it then.

3. the abuse report about you was fair, I simply didn't have enough proof

4. I'm jewish, I've had swastikas painted on the windshield of my car, im not a fucking racist, I used the n word because its become such a hollow term due to rap culture.

5. all the disrespects have been from you, because you dont like me, and you've said so yourself

6. ToF honestly just chill out, I made a joke, please stop harrassing and bullying me with this absolute nonsense; and yes, a permaban is extremely irrational considering how very little I've done in comparison to so many others who remain active members on the server.

yes you did, i lost my time with this report, updates proofs etc.

You laugh ? I responded with a video where you heard the word racist. Stop :')

4. I'm jewish, I've had swastikas painted on the windshield of my car, im not a fucking racist, I used the n word because its become such a hollow term due to rap culture.

Not my problem if you have a "rap culture".And religion has nothing to do with it.

5. all the disrespects have been from you, because you dont like me, and you've said so yourself

Where I said I did not love you? And where did I insulate you? Never.

6. ToF honestly just chill out, I made a joke...

Cool for you if you like it .

and yes, a permaban is extremely irrational considering how very little I've done in comparison to so many others who remain active members on the server.

You say it yourself, you have done worse than that to other players? OK

Now, this is my last response because i lost so many times with you. For me, you are not a guf ready to play in the HG Servers.

I now let the DL decide (it has some reading ...). As you say, you had fun, so much the better.

1. you wrote this report, you wasted your own time

2. lol no that video doesnt include me saying anything racist lol

3. JUDAISM IS A RELIGION AND A RACE YOU ACTUAL RACIST

4. you constantly vocally abuse me over voice chat and have many, many time in the past expressed distaste towards me, and no I don't have proof because I don't record my gameplay 24/7 like an autist.

5. It wont be your last response because your desire to abuse me seems to outweigh your capacity for rationality.

Also a permaban is REALLY fucking excessive,

Does no one read my ban reasons? Like all? "This ban is purely to compel you to reply to your report, it is in no way meant to act as a punishment as a result of your report."

2. I bought it to ungag myself certainly, but that wasn't my sole intention, I've bought gold in the past and intended to do so later in the day anyway but it seemed like a funny time to do it then.

6. ToF honestly just chill out, I made a joke, please stop harrassing and bullying me with this absolute nonsense; and yes, a permaban is extremely irrational considering how very little I've done in comparison to so many others who remain active members on the server.

How the fuck did racism and religion get into the mix?

1. you wrote this report, you wasted your own time

2. lol no that video doesnt include me saying anything racist lol

3. JUDAISM IS A RELIGION AND A RACE YOU ACTUAL RACIST

4. you constantly vocally abuse me over voice chat and have many, many time in the past expressed distaste towards me, and no I don't have proof because I don't record my gameplay 24/7 like an autist.

5. It wont be your last response because your desire to abuse me seems to outweigh your capacity for rationality.

I think we have gotten a little off topic. So I am going to act upon what I see before me.

You will be banned for one week for your harassment against ToF in saying that his future kids should die in a car crash. That is completely unacceptable and I have no idea why you think those kind of comments are ok.

Your one week will start when I have confirmation from Homer that your admin has been revoked.

Your admin will be revoked due to the evidence before me stating that you bought admin just to ungag yourself.

Even if you where a gold member at the time Moderator is higher than Gold Admin. Gold Admins are not allowed to reverse the decisions of Moderators. If you have a problem with a certain mod you do not act upon your own but instead report them, just like what ToF did when he reported you.

BANNED, ADMIN REVOKED,

Thanks for the report!

• Like 9