Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Zombie Survival Oldschool Closed Beta

There will be a closed beta test of Oldschool ZS.

What is Oldschool ZS?

OSHGZS is basically HG ZS from 2015 that has several features from 2017 ZS that are mostly cosmetic.

What is added?

Here is a basic list of what is added

• Most if not all optimizations from the 2017 ZS
  • Prop transparency when holding props
  • Arsenal Crates can be seen anywhere
  • Engine knockback is disabled
  • Zombies can have headcrabs
  • Weapon tiers with a vanilla GUI
  • 10x 1x ammo system with vanilla buttons
  • Amount of ammo you have is displayed in the ars
  • All the better weapon icons and c_models
  • Zombies can have variety somewhat (Your player color is displayed on a few of them)
  • Ghouls can spawn zombie spawns with r

Does this have pointsaving?

​Yes it does but the points will be separate from 2017 ZS

How do I apply to be apart of the beta test?

It's a similiar system to the mod applications, except you need to prove you'd be useful in finding any issues.

Will this be a perm server?

I don't know.

Application Template:

Name/Steam:

Why you'd like to test:

Other Info:

• Like 2

Name/Steam: [HG] Ryze [sM]

Why you'd like to test: Because I'm setting up the server with you and gonna command all our little tester minions!

Other Info: Someone needs to moderate all these troublemakers and be there for FTP

Vetoed myself, I'm in the beta! (!veto) memed

• Like 6

Name/Steam:the destroyer

Why you'd like to test:i l would like to explore all possible bugs because everywhere i go i keep discovering accidental glitches. also going back old school gives me nostalgia

Other Info:im mod so at least it wont get too hectic

Edited by Destroy

Name/Steam: [HG] Guy :)

Why you'd like to test: I want to play classic Zs again without tier 6 weapons and all the new stuff when I first played Zs. I want to be apart of bringing it back and returning it to its former glory by beta testing the oldschool Zs mode.

Other Info: England is my city

Name/Steam: BananaInc

Why you'd like to test: I've played on Zombie Survival since at least 2015 and would like to play the classic again both for nostalgia and to also bring the best out of what 2015 ZS was about.

Other Info: Hi

Name/Steam: Maddison

Why you'd like to test: I played a version of this and was helpful in finding problems/bugs. I was able to point out quite a few and they were fixed. I also enjoy playing it and having a different experience to the current ZS.

Other Info: i dunno

• Like 1

Name/Steam: The_ArchAng3l

Why you'd like to test: I've played this server for probably 5 years now so i know alot about the game and what is or isnt balanced ect, always been my favorite, and i enjoy helping and making the game better

Other Info: I already played it for a while a few days ago and pointed out some stuff, and it was fun and nostalgic seeing the old ZS