Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Mvm Endless Wave

Misc2008

Making it so it can't be abused to get VIP will be hard.

1. You can add more health to the bots making it so you have more players to kill a large amount of the bots.

2. Adding a code where there must be a certain amount of players to start the game. (possibly 3 or more)

3. Lower the ratio of points per kill so you need more kills to get a larger amount of points.

Due to it being endless, lets say at the start of the round every 3 kills gets you 1 point. After you continue further into the game with more bots and more difficulty it will become like 5 kills to 1 point. Thus disallowing to easily farm off points.

Also an idea for the type of game modes within the round would be waves of certain classes. As you said you currently have scouts. But what if you added in a round of engineers and pyros? Engies would be attempting at building a set route of sentries and teleporters to the bomb drop zone while pyros will be defending the already set buildings while there would be a big robot carrying in the bomb after the buildings are set.

Edited by Admiral Owl
  • Like 1

to start off you can delete getting points from building stuff as an engi.

(so far you can get 5 points from sentry and dispenser and 2 points from tele) -how most people in mvm (when it was active) got 10k points ezpz within a few hours

next, you only get points from getting a godlike. (20 kills) i think its like.. 5-10 points i cant remember (because i dont survive long enough)

also, delete any way to get cash for people that are not leadership. /setcash is overpowered so now you can give everyone in the game 30k for max upgrades. only /addcash for mods+

never delete !ready @all 1. its so useful oh my god

add !kick @ct

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

erm, delete jetpack so spies dont just sap and jetpack away while new players are killing themselves from rocket jumping while calling fly hacks.

remove some of the useless rtds (beacon wtf?)