Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Biker's Official Signature Request Thread

theironryan

Signature requests are currently: [CLOSED]

Hello HG, as my time becomes more opened up I have more free time to be on my computer, this allows more free time to myself to do what I love ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

So on that note I'll make use of it and make some art for you all since I love all of you.

Let this template guide you in your request... please use the thing

Text: (what you want it to say)

Color Scheme: (if your color scheme does not go with each other at all i'm choosing for you :devil: )

Images or renders: (what you want it to include, if there is none, say so)

Animated?: Y/N (Disclaimer: animated signatures will be done last because they take more time) If yes, list specifications of exactly what you want.

Background: (what would you like the background of your signature to be)

Only taking requests in the first 10. Anything after 10 will be completed in the next wave.

Waves will be completed when readily available.

Thank you.

Edited by Biker
  • Like 1

Text: deadstorm17

Color Scheme: red and blue

Images or renders: skull

Animated?: Y/N (Disclaimer: animated signatures will be done last because they take more time) If yes, list specifications of exactly what you want.

Edited by deadstorm17

Text: (what you want it to say)- Mewtwo HG Member

Color Scheme: (if your color scheme does not go with each other at all i'm choosing for you :devil: )- Pink And Blue

Images or renders: (what you want it to include, if there is none, say so)- Some Cute Weeb Shit

Animated?: Y/N (Disclaimer: animated signatures will be done last because they take more time) If yes, list specifications of exactly what you want.- Nah

Background: (what would you like the background of your signature to be)- it dont matter!

Text: (what you want it to say) My new name will be "Jxhn," so put that (no comma)

Color Scheme: (if your color scheme does not go with each other at all i'm choosing for you :devil: ) Up to you, preferable something that looks okay against the website's theme.

Images or renders: (what you want it to include, if there is none, say so) None

Animated?: Y/N (Disclaimer: animated signatures will be done last because they take more time) If yes, list specifications of exactly what you want. Animated, something similar to this: https://goo.gl/images/eeh6Jh

Background: (what would you like the background of your signature to be) Transparent / No background

Edited by JHnY HaYZ

Text: deadstorm17

Color Scheme: red and blue

Images or renders: skull

post-41898-0-47249700-1501043063_thumb.jpg

If resolution issues are a problem message me I'll make sure I sort them out.