Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse (Cs:go) Abuse Report (Kr0Nikpuff)

Oneberry

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

kr0nikpuff

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_0:1:220103145

Where did this occur?

CS:GO

What server?

TTT

How long ago did this take place?

10 min

Give us a brief description of the incident.

So i did not know that using the stairs on the side of the wall to get on top of the building where the autosniper is on the map ttt_hoodrat was now looked at as an exploit. So starting a round i was fortunate enough to get Traitor and started climbing the stairs. And not even making it to the top of the building i get kicked with the explanation of: don't exploit. With no warnings or nothing.

I got told later that "since i have 5 days on the server i should know these things" but i haven't played activly for a long time and this is what happens when i play as usual.. the respose i got from him after i tried to say that he should have warned me first was nothing but negative, and it seemd that he coldn't care less about it.

Proof Links?

Me getting kicked (at the end) without warning:

His response after i came back and questioned why i was kicked without warning:

Edited by Oneberry

A few rounds before another player had done the same exact exploit, a warning went out into all chat. you then proceeded to get to the top of the building without a Jetpack ie. exploiting the map. The mod in the video Vision can be heard saying " What is with everybody and that exploit today."

Yes you have played ALOT oneberry and I believe you to be in the map when the warning went out about exploiting. I havent even watched your videos yet. but you asked me some questions and of course I gave you a sarcastic answer back. What you did was exploiting and I have even seen members of HG get banned for what you were doing.

Here is Oneberry in the server while we are getting on to another player for esploiting

Edited by kr0nikpuff
  • Like 1