Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Trade 2 Mapping Changelog

trade_minecraft_2_2014_v2a_hg_v1supa

• Added func_nobuild zones to all portal exits (excluding boxing arena)
  • Increased the height of the walls in Pyro Land in order to prevent people from getting under the map

Please comment any other changes you would like to see, as for the time being it will only be fixes.... not changing up the layout of the map.

• Like 5

1. fixing all the windows on the map to prevent clever glitching from happening

2. fixing the nether house so you can't damage people from out side using a weapon that has splash damage. (shooting windows)

3. fixing grave yard scorch shot glitch (standing out said the grave yard and shooting the button to open the door but can also damage people if near)

Edited by combine
  • Like 1

lol thats a nice name for the map

cow mangler can also shoot through the gate btw. not just scorch shot

- clip the stairs so my head doesnt bump up every stair :D (also so the explosive glitch doesnt happen) explosive glitch is hard to explain.. its when a rocket hits the corner of the stairs and the stairs limit the explosive so the explosive cannot go up any more stairs and down anymore stairs. its like its cut in half. this is so hard to explain.. i hope this picture covers it up. (these are crappy stairs but its just an example)

4A7cQOz.png

the circle is where the rocket would land and the lines are the range of the explosion. its the same for every stair, big or small. clipping prevents this so the rocket does a normal explosion.

- remove any ways to get into enemy spawn (small glitch through the arena) pretty sure everyone knows this.

- i dont know how, but ive seen heavies shoot through the door from the house in the snow area. maybe make it thicker?

i hope this isnt considered changing up the layout of the map (even though it sorta is lol)

you should totally give me the layout of the trade 2 map fam. i could do this myself ezpz

Edited by _Zeus
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...