Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Back Again In Hg...

As many of you guys should know, I made an introduction back around May 24, 2016 and same date on May 24, 2017. It been quite an half-year off due to personal issues I was dealing with.

While I was gone for HeLLsGamers, I made some huge improvements such as coding basic ZS stuff (editing weapon stats, making new weapon/gun, editing arsenal crate shop) and improved my hardware (GTX 1060 3GB, 16 RAM, and 1TB).

While I was also gone, I made exclusive award in my school which I'm very happy of myself, saying that I achieved two exclusive awards in different schools which is big, big impact on my real life as well.

If you want to know what the award is...

It was pretty much an American Legion Award for courage, honor, leadership, patriotism, scholarship and service.

I wished I was with HeLLsGamers by that time but I guess it too late now.

Anyways, I'm happy to help with anybody who is having issues and hey, who knows when we play together.

I see you guys in-game, forums, and teamspeak3 (and hey, I'm staying HeLLsGamers for real, besides got some people on me who saying that I might resign already but who knows :devil: :devil: )

Edited by Firestormâ„¢