Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Nerf Ghouls Slow Effect It Is Broken

Boxsnake

Im starting to get really pissed at ghouls slow it is broken af

Everytime i die to a god damn ghoul becuase they either get a lucky hit on my or they camp a spot then come out and hit me.

Especially with not the powerful weapons being able to be gotten early game

ghouls will fuck you over since you dont deal enough damage

when im just trying to have some fun running around by my self i get hit by a ghoul and im fucking dead becuase its slow is to over powered and i cant run away for shit.

tone down the fucking slow effect and becuase its values when you are hit decreases your defualt speed values by a shit ton

• Like 1

ghouls are basically wraiths but are free on wave 1 , slow u down , does less damage, and isnt invisible

but i see that ghouls are op, most of the time its used for getting easy boss or redeeming. remove the slowness effect would be great. the slowness effect should be replaced with palsy or something else.

In my opinion it should not get nerfed. The Ghouls slow effect is something that has allways been in zs and i see no reason removing it. Ghouls have less health and less damage then normal zombies. Sure, it can be a pain in the ass if you are alone on wave 1 and get hit by a ghoul but theres no reason for you to not be with the other humans at that point. They have a very slow moment speed which should make it quite easy to kill them at a distance if you look at your suroundings.

• Like 3

In my opinion it should not get nerfed. The Ghouls slow effect is something that has allways been in zs and i see no reason removing it. Ghouls have less health and less damage then normal zombies. Sure, it can be a pain in the ass if you are alone on wave 1 and get hit by a ghoul but theres no reason for you to not be with the other humans at that point. They have a very slow moment speed which should make it quite easy to kill them at a distance if you look at your suroundings.

I would like to add if you get hit by one it is techically your fault as you shouldnt have been near one in the first place.

• Like 1