Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Regular Hg Pub Server For Tf2?

☆Raging☆

It's an idea that should be brought to attention. However the current TF2 part of HG's success is in Trade servers #2, 3, & 5. Thus said "Pub" server would have to have a big jump start to get it going. Is it worth it? I am not sure of how many players and members would attend that type of a server on a regular basis. Besides Mods and Staff+ for just moderating the server. Not to mention that's only if people are actually there or not. I will leave this discussion up to people who do like competition servers. Best of luck Raging.

Edited by Admiral Owl

Again it's like a mini comp server, no all talk, fixed spread. It's like an actual game of tf2, it's just a breath of fresh air to get away from the trade servers. Perfect for comp players, like me. Not to mention it will actually require some skill

Edited by ☆Raging☆

Well the thing is, we had that server up for a long time. We changed the game mode to I believe prop hunt, but the server stayed dead. We even had members play on it quite often, but still didn't get it populated. We even posted on the forums and steam group information about the new server such as it's IP to get it populated. It didn't work. I don't think it's worth the effort again to just keep switching up the game mode on that server, unless we find a good way to get it populated.

• Like 1

ummmm, if the server doesnt have minecraft or cancer, it will not get populated, facts stated, case closed

Everyone listen to this man, these are TRUE facts. Now let's replace the current map on the jailbreak server with this beauty.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1102650774

thxverymuch.

Everyone listen to this man, these are TRUE facts. Now let's replace the current map on the jailbreak server with this beauty.

http://steamcommunit.../?id=1102650774

thxverymuch.

I have no idea how anyone is gonna convince staff for this. But it's a great idea Brgr. I'd probably play there more then the trade servers if we had that map. I will +1 this no doubt.

• Like 1