Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Moderator Extravaganza

Harle

Come support your friends and family at the Moderator Extravaganza where 4 server teams, Minigames, HGCE, Jailbreak and Trouble in Terrorist Town battle it out for glory. It’s like the Hunger Games for the new Moderators! A massive congratulations to all of them. RSVP here!

6258c1857211228a4f79cc0a8632bc14.png

Thanks to

eXITe for all the awesome gfx work!

Host: HG | Past [M] & [HG] Harle [M]

When:

• Date: August 19th and August 20th
  • Time: 8pm EST, 5pm PST, 7pm CST
  • Server: [HG] 10man #1 - HeLLsGamers.com
  • Please be in our Teamspeak server 30 minutes before the event!

How to play:

• Each server team will have 5 players,
  • The event will be double elimination, brackets can be found here.
  • Maps will be veto'ed by respective team captains, starting sides will be chosen by winning team of knife round.
  • Participating players can be found here.

Team Captains:

• HG | Kiyu [M] (TTT)
  • HG | Matt (Jailbreak)
  • HG | Love Red [CE] (HGCE)
  • HG | Vel' Roz (Minigames)

Map:

• Active Duty Maps (VETO)

Who can play?:

• CS:GO Moderators, CS:GO Leadership and HGCE

General Rules:

• NO cheats, exploits, glitching, or 3rd party tools that give you an unfair advantage over other players.
  • NO ghosting.
  • DO NOT be disrespectful.
  • NO sexual harassment.
  • DO NOT be racist or use racist terms.
  • NO useless spamming of the mic, text, or radio. That means no songs/soundbytes, especially if fellow players are complaining.
  • NO recruiting or advertising for other clans in here.
  • DO NOT wear the -hg- / [HG] / HG | tag unless you are an HG member!
  • NO name impersonation of ANYONE.
  • If you are caught trying to crash or lag the server you will be permanently banned.

Prizes:

• Winning team gets will be entered into a raffle for a Gold Account for a month (x1), VIP Acount for a month (x1), 7000 JB Rep (x2), A random $10 skin (x1)
  • All Participating Players will receive the Mod Extravaganza badge

Forum Award:

73d082dca2333cf9f0ee4b033ca63157.png

This post has been promoted to an article

Edited by Harle
  • Like 3

What about the HGDC csgo people? Not that we have enough people to form a team (probably) but could we try gor the team of our main servers?

Nothing stopping us from adding more teams/people in future events :)

I'm doing this more as a test to see the amount of support we get and hopefully we could do an inhouse CS:GO 5v5 tournament soon

yeah I know the post u quoted quoted the post u put... it is dumb. This even shouldn't of been approved. Events are for all of the community not a few limited people.

https://hellsgamers....event-proposal/

Nothing stopping us from adding more teams/people in future events :)

I'm doing this more as a test to see the amount of support we get and hopefully we could do an inhouse CS:GO 5v5 tournament soon

I stress on this as this is not a one time thing, we've done events like this before and it's been proven that a large number of people do enjoy events like these from time to time.

Again, if you feel otherwise I encourage you to do your own an event and i'm sure lots of people of people would support it.

Edited by Harle

Events are for all of the community not a few limited people.

So you're telling me Leadership Vs Mods wouldn't be okay too?

We're all a part of this community together, you seem like there is some sort of favoritism but there isn't. If anything, it encourages people to join HGCE or Mods so that they'll be able to attend cool stuff like this. Also this event would help Harle himself since the CS:GO Extravaganza could've been way better and this is just a stepping stone.

• Like 3

So you're telling me Leadership Vs Mods wouldn't be okay too?

We're all a part of this community together, you seem like there is some sort of favoritism but there isn't. If anything, it encourages people to join HGCE or Mods so that they'll be able to attend cool stuff like this. Also this event would help Harle himself since the CS:GO Extravaganza could've been way better and this is just a stepping stone.

agreed