Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed (Gmod) Abuse Report ([Mig] Opr Dusty)

Ryze

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

[MIG] OPR Dusty

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_0:0:155636719

Where did this occur?

GMod

What server?

Zombie Survival

How long ago did this take place?

5 mins ago

Give us a brief description of the incident.

Bought gold, kicked Smitty for no reason and left the server to avoid punishment.

Proof Links?

• Like 8

I did not kick him for no reason he was being very rude to other people in the game

There's a difference between rude and toxic or harassing players. There were plenty of moderators and division staff on, if he was breaking any rules we would have taken action and told him to stop, AKA warn him first. Your chat logs show no warning just a kick.

The 3 step process all admins (including gold) are supposed to follow is warn > kick > ban. You can read more on it here.

• Like 4

there we go clarity i did not know the VIP Subscribers were considered staff in some aspects and im glad that there is a guide for people to have and read over im looking at it now A-Z now im curious is this ban perminent and cannot be removed or there is a probation period? im mean i did pay $15 to get into the server right away when its full and not to mention this is my first offense ever on this community theres gotta be something else other than an out right ban because thats the reason why i even payed $15 was to have fun on ZS on GMOD

• Like 1

Proof of me being rude to other people besides you? And for the record , yes I was being rude to you because you were being rude to me.

i was giving you contructive criticism man i was not ought to hurt you i promise and to be fair i'll be honest myself i was trying to start a votekick to try to cease the hostilty amongst other players you were causeing i didnt know i would have out right kicked you lol that was an user error on my part! because i had no clue what i was doing with !menu

• Like 1

i was giving you contructive criticism man i was not ought to hurt you i promise and to be fair i'll be honest myself i was trying to start a votekick to try to cease the hostilty amongst other players you were causeing i didnt know i would have out right kicked you lol that was an user error on my part! because i had no clue what i was doing with !menu

If I was causing hostility between other players, don't you think the actual staff that were on would handle it? That's because you're a liar, and there was NO hostility between ANYONE, even between us. You didn't "correctively criticize" my cade, you called it a shit cade and rambled on about corgi needing to cade it. My barricades have been criticized over the last 4 years of playing ZS, so your "corrective criticism" is nothing new to me, nor is it something that I cant handle. What is new to me, is being kicked by a fellow gold member, and what I cant handle is excuses after the fact being made by you.

Honesty goes a LONG way in this community and the real world. Why not just be honest and say "I kicked him because he was being a douche, I didn't know gold members couldn't kick other gold members, my bad." Trying to blame me for your bullshit only reflects your personality.

If I was causing hostility between other players, don't you think the actual staff that were on would handle it? That's because you're a liar, and there was NO hostility between ANYONE, even between us. You didn't "correctively criticize" my cade, you called it a shit cade and rambled on about corgi needing to cade it. My barricades have been criticized over the last 4 years of playing ZS, so your "corrective criticism" is nothing new to me, nor is it something that I cant handle. What is new to me, is being kicked by a fellow gold member, and what I cant handle is excuses after the fact being made by you.

Honesty goes a LONG way in this community and the real world. Why not just be honest and say "I kicked him because he was being a douche, I didn't know gold members couldn't kick other gold members, my bad." Trying to blame me for your bullshit only reflects your personality.

Are you fucking blind my guy? i never blamed you im fully aware i kicked you from the server yes i did was it intentional hell no lol and im sorry you play on the server for 4 years and your cades get made fun its not my fault you cannot make a better cade! only thing i can say to that is make them better and im not a liar i have no clue what im doing on that server the interactions or the menus i only know kill the zombies or kill the humans i've played less than 30-80 hours in that server in total and to begin with i dont have alot of time on gmod to begin with

• Like 1

There's a difference between rude and toxic or harassing players. There were plenty of moderators and division staff on, if he was breaking any rules we would have taken action and told him to stop, AKA warn him first. Your chat logs show no warning just a kick.

The 3 step process all admins (including gold) are supposed to follow is warn > kick > ban. You can read more on it here.

now i have a quick question how do i get this ban reverted? or appealed? because i payed services to this community and yes i out right kicked someone because of inproper use of !menu but that does not mean i should get a perm banned for 1 offense! and its my first aswell!

now i have a quick question how do i get this ban reverted? or appealed? because i payed services to this community and yes i out right kicked someone because of inproper use of !menu but that does not mean i should get a perm banned for 1 offense! and its my first aswell!

It will be reviewed by a division leader.

Locked until reviewed.

• Like 3

there we go clarity i did not know the VIP Subscribers were considered staff in some aspects and im glad that there is a guide for people to have and read over im looking at it now A-Z.

If you have a problem with another admin the same rank as you, you go one rank up. You don't take it into your own hands. The only exception to this rule is if someone named themselves Jonsey and typed "!ban * 0" and tried to ban/kick the entire server.

Since this is your first time I will let you off with a warning. Do not disappoint me again.

REVIEWED

• Like 4