Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed (Tf2) Abuse Report (-Hg- Smithfarms)

ArkAngelAngel

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

-hg- smithfarms

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_0:0:95035932

Where did this occur?

TF2

What server?

Trade 1

How long ago did this take place?

About an hour ago

Give us a brief description of the incident.

I joined trade 1 disguised and started to kill smithfarm, after a few kills he typed in chat !admin and proceeded to move me to spectator, I joined back and kept killing him to see what else he would do and He tried to kick me.Then my comp crashed and once I got back he was neither in game or in Ts3.

Proof Links?

• Like 8

Huh? You moved him to spectator because he cusses and camps...... um last time I checked that would be considered abuse, but if you have screenshots of him "threatening" you then please provide. Besides that I'm not even sure if this was a whole hearted reply.... basically saying we should let you go because you could have done worse?.... you still blatantly abused.

• Like 2

I think you are thinking of a different person, Regardless, I was disguised as Panky and joined and killed you a few times then you moved me to spec and proceeded to try to kick me.

You admitting to another incident is also not acceptable and you obviously do not know how to admin on the servers as such actions would lead to a mute/gag not being moved to spec. Warn/kick/ban. Simple and we have told you multiple times.

• Like 2

i dont care its drama every were i stoped abuseing ok now end this i aint got time to hear the drama i put yalls server over any other and im having to pay cuz yall put other over me idc ill keep paying and how am i gonna provide steam dont keep chats over so many hours this is my last reply not let me be ill quit (abusing) but according to some other witnesses ive got thats not on the server iv had a right cause now i can have him for threats in law fourm of him his words (im gonna find you and kill you) idk if he meant in game or real life