Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Pubg Looting

My strategy:

1. Head towards a city (NOT ONE RIGHT UNDER THE FLIGHT PATH OR RIGHT NEXT TO IT TRY TO GLIDE TO ONE)

2. Examine the area for enemies

3. If you spot anyone keep a mental note of where they landed

4. Land on a roof (Easy shotgun/pistol to defend yourself while looting for the time being)

5. Loot around 3-5 buildings (if you do not find 2 ARs by now keep looting)

6. Depending on if you want to play aggressive head towards that mental note of yours, but if you want to play passively try to sneak to the outskirts of town and follow a road (be aware of your surroundings at all times)

7. Find a vehicle and get towards the zone.

Edit: I didn't read the question right, pretty pissed off at myself because that took me 10 minutes to type on a mobile device, but I usually tab and drag it removes the animation which over a while will add up and save you a significant amount time.

Edited by Jg.

• 2 weeks later...

Where are the fucking car spawns, I normally just kill someone and steal their car but still.

I just follow the big roads and find cars pretty easily

• 1 month later...