Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Higher Tier Pistols

Andrew Wilson

We have multiple tiers for all weapons except for pistols, which only go up to tier 2. I know they are a sidearm weapon, however, the promethium magnum has gained popularity as an op weapon, and could be very good as a weapon in tier 3 or 4. Additionally, we could add other pistols to tiers 3-5 such as a laser glock or laser colt, which would behave similarly to the laser SMG we had in the past and the wicked boomstick. What are your thoughts?

Your example of saying to add the laser magnum in the arsenal is a very bad idea.

Why ? Because the magnum laser is part of some weapons that must remain exeptional.

This is why they need to be crafted to avoid using them all the time.

We have 47 weapons in the arsenal. We could possibly reard 2-3 weapons (fn scar for example) and see to add but personally I find that we have enough ...

The magnum used to be in the arsenal crate and was removed because it was never used. Re-adding it to the arsenal wouldn't make it be used. The only reason people craft laser magnums is because it's a mediocre gun that's good in the first few waves. I would like to see high tier pistols that are new but the re-addition of the laser magnum to the arsenal crate is a near useless addition.

Adding new weapons to play with it allways fun, but inless they fill a good purpose which other guns doesnt allready fill i can find no reason they should be added. We allready have a large amount of gun on the server whith only a handfull being used. It would be tested for a couple of rounds before no one decides to use it anymore and it would just take up unnecessary memory.

I have no problem with HG adding new weapons to the Ars. Crate because that allows for a larger diversity of weapons and permits variety.

My only concern is people will end up waiting for the high-tier pistols while all the other low-tier pistols become obsolete. It will be like that if higher-tier pistols are added, and this syndrome is currently active and recurrent due to Tiers 1-2 primarily consisting of pistols, while Tiers 3-and-up primarily consist of rifles, shotguns, and submachine guns.