Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Get Points From Zombies Using Your Ghoul Spawn Point

Sebastian Bravo

its the zombie version of a re/ars crate so probably not.

I think zombies allready make plenty of points by just dealing damage to cades and humans, you can easily make around 200 points if that is your goal as a zombie. The game is about surviving as a human so why should we reward zombies even further for being bad at the game?

i agree

This doesn't sound like a bad idea. In fact, it might further encourage zombies to start taking advantage of utilities they may/may not be aware of already.

One concern I have with this is that instead of helping take down cades, greedy point-whores will just try to compete for spawn-spots, constantly running back and forth between certain points to place their spawn and farm points.

Another concern is that people will purposely place spawns in troll-spawn locations just to farm points.

• 2 weeks later...

This doesn't sound like a bad idea. In fact, it might further encourage zombies to start taking advantage of utilities they may/may not be aware of already.

One concern I have with this is that instead of helping take down cades, greedy point-whores will just try to compete for spawn-spots, constantly running back and forth between certain points to place their spawn and farm points.

Another concern is that people will purposely place spawns in troll-spawn locations just to farm points.

That sound's good but what about dem spawn point troll's D: we need a system for em then but it would be hard to make

We already have a system to deal with it. We can use zlist to prevent them from making spawns.

• Like 2