Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hie

soolee.

I thought over and over about this, I am mostly just a forum lurker. In any case, hello all. I think some... or few of you seen me on GCC discord. I don't socialize a lot. I am more of the person that waits till someone talks to me. I don't want to bother anyone unless it's an emergency or unless you're my close friends. Anyways,

My name's Petals (I don't care if you know my real name but at this point, I prefer to keep it private or unless you already know what it is). I work 5 days a week as a partial customer service... I mean, my main job is just do whatever is given to me, so yeah. I have multiple hobbies that keep me happy and entertained: cross-stitching, photoshop (whether it's to clean/typeset or making gfx), reading erotic poems (idk why, don't ask), watching tv shows (obviously), gaming (obviously), learning things (idk y that's fun but its fun), and other things that I can't think at the top of my head. I love anime, but it doesn't entirely make me a weeaboo because it's the same love I give for cartoons and normal tv shows. Same goes for books/manga. If it does make me a weeaboo for liking anime, does watching cartoon make me a carteabo/cartoonaboo? O: My primary favorite color is black, but I also like pastel colors.

Oh... I don't play any of your servers because uh... I don't really have time to especially since I work most of the time. And it won't work with my schedule and what I planned to do that day.

• Like 1

Thank you to all the other welcome and hi's. :D

[quote name=blue :D' timestamp='1502990274' post='762944]

hi and welcome

which community do you come from?

hie there. I come from GFL.

Hi Petals, welcome to our forums. :)

I'm assuming you come from GFL?

Hi brgr, thanks for the welcoming :D

Yes, that's the one.

• Like 2