Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

The Ability Of Voteadding Bots On Lower Population

The Gaming Limit

Vote-adding bots for lower population  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

For the most part of the time, because people start going back to there daily routine of life, the server population has taken a toll for about 3 hours from 11am my time (my timezone bst), with this low population it continues to become lower as people do not want to chose to become zombie just leave as there is no point playing.

My suggest in having a voting system to have more bots spawn in the game to the maximum capacity < (this will be taking the number of human players and be able to have 1/3 of that become bots on the server (that was an example) )

Yes I know more bots spawn when the less zombies there are in the game, however that figure is way too low, making games drag and becoming boring over time.

I say to cap this from happening at 25+ players on the server.

I would also suggest the feature of having someone from HG being on the server at the same time for this to happen as then if there are any problems they can be resolved.

[spoiler=Click to find something BIG coming]This is coming soon... Taking time to edit to make it perfect... 1500

Edited by The Gaming Limit
  • Like 1

the voting ratio for maps/zlist/kick is stupid, please make this vote take account of the true feelings of the pop :/

Since this was brought up can we also change the amount of votes it takes for something to go through? I know vote zlist is super broken and I have only seen vote kick go through a few times (and that was when someone who always gets last human got it so ALL of the zombies voted one to kick them so it hardly ever works if there is a proper reason)

Because actual players just afk because being zombie is boring af.

And player zombies AFKing is a reason why we need to add bots. No one likes to be chosen as zombie because they see no fun or beneficial value in that, plus they perceive that role as boring. So add bots that will be a zombie for you, and you actually feel like you are trying to survive an actual zombie horde, not players who are zombies and you can communicate with them.

• Like 1

off topic but how about making zombies actually "fun" to play so you solve the problem of nobody wanting to be zombies. re-add Fresh Dead, removing them was a mistake. Get rid of boring and op cading spots, you can do this by removing props instead of redoing maps. Allow zombies to setup spawns closer to humans and fix not being able to make spawns on maps with floors and elevations.

on-topic: bots are already having trouble navigating certain maps. unless all maps have bot_nav, this is a big no no no.

off topic but how about making zombies actually "fun" to play so you solve the problem of nobody wanting to be zombies. re-add Fresh Dead, removing them was a mistake. Get rid of boring and op cading spots, you can do this by removing props instead of redoing maps. Allow zombies to setup spawns closer to humans and fix not being able to make spawns on maps with floors and elevations.

on-topic: bots are already having trouble navigating certain maps. unless all maps have bot_nav, this is a big no no no.

It's not that the cading spots are OP; it's that the Zombie players suck or they don't try (exceptions are long-hallways for cading, those are actually broken).

Additionally, setting up Zombie spawns closer to Humans would only make Humans lose faster; the spawn-distance limitation is fine where it is. Also, aren't Fresh Dead still available to Zombie players? Last I checked they were.

bots should not be added at all. zombie players should not be incentivized to afk.

if you become zombie, you lost,losing is not fun, and you should not have any reason to AFK. you should want to make other people lose with you. Make the afk timer 5 minutes on Z team instead of 10 as a fix?

Edited by Guest