Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse (Ts3) Abuse Report (Elitegamerbeast1)

Almighty Cookie

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

Elitegamerbeast1

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_1:56603763

Where did this occur?

TS3

What server?

TeamSpeak

How long ago did this take place?

10 Min

Give us a brief description of the incident.

I went in asking for 10 man then i get kick 1 i go back in to minigames and ask my i got kick and then elite kick me and said I8r Asked mason if i can get kick for promoting 10 man in minigames and he said if it does not say dont promote 10 man in channel d
escription
then i should not be kicked

Edited by Cookie_Slut
  • Like 1

we told you not to promote 10man we dont want to play and you kept doing it, so i kicked you http://i.imgur.com/Uxo3UmS.png . you then COME BACK and keep arguing with mango who then kicked you http://i.imgur.com/Dl2VPA6.png . Then you come back AGAIN and kept doing it so i kicked you

Edited by elitegamebeast1
  • Like 2

Here's the thing, asking someone in another channel to 10 man is not against the rules but when you go and spam after they told you no, that's an issue.

From the looks of the screenshot you provided Cookie, you kept rejoining after they told you no.

You were just unbanned less than a month ago and Joe left you this nice message on your last ban: "Talked to in teamspeak, reading the rules over. Anymore fuck ups and he's gone for good."

Hope you find another community where they accept trolls and maybe someday just maybe... you'll grow the fuck up. :)

Reviewed, thanks for the report on yourself.

Oh yeah.. and this isn't abuse.

• Like 14