Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Next Pc

StrawBerry

• 3 weeks later...

Ok so first off you need to get a better motherboard. I got a really cheap one like that in mine and it is so sluggish and really bad if you ever wanna make future upgrades. Next off is you dont need a 1700x. A normal 1700 will do fine, the only difference it has is a higher core clock speed which shouldnt matter with your fancy shmancy cooler. Also, the cooler has thermal paste pre applied so you dont need that. Another thing is your case. You shouldnt get a random cheap case, unless it has great reviews. I can guarentee without even looking at its reviews it will have tough cablemanagement and really bad airflow. My last question is why the extra $5 fan? Your motherboard wont have more than 2 cpu fan connectors, and your case will come with 2. Also what i say is just my opinion, besides the processor issue. That I know for a fact. If you want I can revise that list and make you a cool build to consider

• 3 weeks later...