Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Which Phone Should I Get?

Which phone should I get?  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Alright so I currently have a Samsung Galaxy S7. I'm looking at getting a new phone but don't know what I want, so I want to know what you guys think.

Vote in the poll and feel free to post why you think I should pick a specific phone, these are my options:

1. Samsung Galaxy S8+
  2. iPhone 7 Plus
  3. Wait for new iPhone

• Like 2

Do you need the iphone 7 + because you're getting old so you can't see anything any more....

I initially was going to get the S7 Edge for the bigger screen but ended up getting the S7. The bigger the screen the better for media and the plus version always have a larger battery and I use the shit out of my phone.

• Like 3

I have the s8+ right now and it's truly an awesome phone. You can't go wrong with it, the battery life is amazing the screen looks awesome and the whole phone just looks so sweet! That super amoled display just looks crazy good and now they're adding hdr support so that's pretty cool, I've always preferred oled displays over LCD the colors just seem to pop more and they also help with battery life especially when it comes to those "always on" display features.

Now all the leaks about the iPhone 8 aren't really game changing at all they're just new features to iPhones like the whole wireless charging thing lol, and that apparently is only going to work on apple licensed wireless chargers... It also seems that the iPhone 8 will not have a fingerprint sensor at all just because they couldn't integrate it into the screen like the early rumors had hoped for. They seem to be trading off some features between the new 7s+ and iPhone 8, the 7s+ will still have a fingerprint sensor but no facial recognition, the iPhone 8 will use an oled display but the other two will still use LCD displays.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...