Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

10 Least Favorite Zs Maps

Ryze

Since I'm always trying to remove the bad maps off rotation to make space for new ones, I've recently had a tougher time picking what should stay and what should be removed. So I'd like the ZS players to comment 10 maps they think are bad and should be removed from rotation. If you can't find 10, put as many as you can think of that are bad.

I'll remove them when there are maps to replace them with. The way I'll determine which are the worst is by seeing which maps appear most often in this thread. If this works out well, I'll do the same but for maps that should be re-added to rotation that had previously been removed.

Template:

1. zs_one - reason (optional)
  2. zs_two
  3. zs_three
  4. zs_four
  5. zs_five
  6. zs_six
  7. zs_seven
  8. zs_eight
  9. zs_nine
  10. zs_ten

Giving a reason for the maps is optional and the order doesn't matter, I'm looking at which appear the most frequently.

Here's a list of the maps on rotation. Do not just put ZE maps please, a mix of zs and ze is better, or just zs.

• Like 3

General

1. zs_palace_v1 (0 spot for cade and 4% winrate map that proof it)
  2. zs_tag_sealed (that retarded spot on middle the big building is boring, only flying zombie can attack the cade)
  3. zs_hg_ocx_orly_v4a (secret room ruined this map too complicated for zombie)
  4. zs_manoir_de_perruques_z10 (if human cade the basement then enjoy the troll spawn)
  5. zs_evacuated_town_v2 ( 1 spot for cade not much exceptionnal)
  6. ze_fapescape_rote_v1_3e(No challenge human win all level and 0 zombie)

Other

zs_hotline_miami, s_natalyas_ship_v4, zs_deus_ex_unatco_v1

Edited by Trazix
  • Like 1

1. ze_santassination_css2 (very long ze map)

2. ze_fapescape_rote_v1_3e (very long ze map)

3. ze_frostdrake_tower_v1s (you guessed it, very long ze map)

4. zs_underground_v2 (very dark map, only 1 cading spot that actually works)

5. zs_checkpoint_v7 (multiple ways for zombies to get in such as the hatch in the back, map only has 1-2 cading spots)

6. zs_stanley_parable_v2 (you can really only cade in the vent but even then its a bad spot)

7. zs_uglyfort_v6 (bad map, only 1 spot to cade)

8. zs_natalyas_ship_v4 (2 spots to cade, most of the time we don't win cause humans get on the boats and die)

9. zs_deus_ex_unatco_v1 (only 1 spot to cade, small map and boring)

10. zs_infirmary (map only has 1-2 spots to cade, invisible props)

• Like 2

I'm going to make this in order as in the first maps I name off are the worst ones.

1. zs_rural_department_v2- This map is probably honestly the worst map on the entire server. Its one of those maps I consider an "only one spot to cade map" which automatically makes the map awful. Every time we play this piece of shit everyone just cades the same spot with the giant walkway which also makes this map cancer for zombies as they are pierced with 10 hunter rifles as soon as they step in the line of fire. The map is extremely small and everytime we play it I usually just alt tab and do other stuff and come back and see us getting raped by revenants on wave 5 or 6. Why is this map even on here?
  2. zs_damp_v2- This map was added a couple days ago and I can already feel how shitty it is after only playing it once. Similar to nestlings, extremely small map that is usually a slaughter-fest on wave 1. This map absolutely kills your frames per second (poorly optimized) and it is an extremely dark house map with only 3 or 4 rooms in the entire house. Some house maps are good but not this one.
  3. zs_cityz_v4-This map is the one with the "skycade" spot that has the room with a ledge you jump into from the neighboring building with the ladder on the far end of it. This map is really bad because everybody just cades the same spot that I described every single time we play it and it doesn't ever work because its just a matter of time before bonemesh just fucks ur shit up. There are other spots you can cade but rarely do I see humans ever use them.
  4. zs_tag_sealed-This map should be renamed to zs_windows due to the amount of windows are on this map. I only see 2 spot ever caded (bathroom and that one spot where you jump from above into the big window to get into) and is extremely boring for both teams. The amount of windows on this map just ruins all other spot that could be caded. I usually just jump off the high building and go afk whenever we play this one.
  5. zs_movingin_v1_e_fix-This is another one of those "only one spot to cade" maps. Every time we play it someone just makes a braindead doorcade in the large room with a giant "walkway" area for humans to shit on the zombies before they can even touch the cade. The winrate is retardedly high and if you lose its usually always on wave 6 when the zombine train comes. This map is extremely boring.
  6. zs_insurance_new_v4-retarded 50% zombie resist whole map lul. Also another one of those "only one spot to cade" maps, the bathroom.
  7. zs_plaza_v8-This map was actually good when it was objective. When it got turned into a zs map it turned into a big fail.
  8. zs_antarctic_hospital_v2b-Another one of those "only one spot to cade" maps. Everyone just cades the room upstairs every. single. time. Other than that no problems but it falls under the "only one spot to cade" maps which makes it automatically bad.
  9. zs_surfacing_v3-Extremely small. Everyone just cades the same room with the vent on the the side every time we play it. *Dj Khaled voice* another one "only one spot to cade maps" Also has some issues with zombie side too. (bonemesh can't even get out of zombie spawn lul) It has a good winrate but you usually only win this one when a really good cader is on.
  10. zs_italy_night_v3-counter strike ripoff. not a zs map. humans usually always cade the green room every time we play it

Objective and ZE maps

1. ze_fapescape_rote_v1_3e-This map is probably the worst map that isn't a zs map on the server. Extremely easy to win, 0 zombie at start, extremely boring map that you can go afk on and come back ONE HOUR later and still be playing it.
  2. ze_frostdrake_tower_v1s-This map is extremely long and if you even manage to make it to the end, it is impossible to win (the boss trigger push is messed up i think) or nobody knows how to kill the boss. You have to play it 3 times at least before you can go on to the next map. Just like fapescape, you can go afk for an hour and come back and they will still be playing this map.
  3. zs_obj_evac_v7a-Too short. You either die right at the start,at the lift part or you win. Once you make it past the lift part the map becomes extremely easy which is strange because i think objective maps should get harder more towards the end.

• Like 3

1) zs_nomercy_hospital - only a few places to cade , one being a really op spot.

2) zs_pub_final7 - just run around the map and the house is too small to cade with only a few cade-able spots in it.

3) zs_tag_sealed - no where to cade, just one place to cade.

4) zs_hotline_miami - people just like to go to the top floor and no one really makes a cade.

5) zs_alexg_motel_v3 - doors are broken in the map.

6) zs_forbidden_bureau - only 1 place to cade and no one really likes the map because its too small or something else.

7) zs_surfacing - small map , one place to cade

8) zs_movingin_v1_e_fix - no where to cade except just one room which is too big to even make a backup cade in it.

9) ze_santassasination_css2 - loooooong map , boring , and people usually within a few seconds and replay sim.

10) zs_obj_evac_v7a - too easy of an obj map and short.

1) ze_ffvii_mako_reactor_v5_3 (way overplayed and too long)

2) ze_fapescape_rote_v1_3e (too many replays and take too long)

3) ze_santassination_css2 (the ze map equivalent of shit posting, lowers server pop and takes FOREVER)

4) zs_the_pub_final7 (no real spots to cade)

5) zs_italy_night_v3 (humans can just go to the raised window and farm points from Zed kills)

6) zs_hotline_miami (no good cade spots)

7) zs_natalyas_ship_v4 (only one real cade spot)

8) zs_deus_ex_unatco_v1 (boring and looks horrible)

Edited by mister rius

Now some of this maps are ze one so if you're not happy , i'm sorry

1) Zs_Hauntedbeyou_final_v1 ( to be honest, I don't really like this map , because the map is cover with water and not much place to find a cade )

2)Zs_Testfaclity ( this map , only got 50 worthpoints, I mean come on , what are we , test subject, what is this portal 3 , the map is to go up to the top in order not to drown because of flood, and the hardest part is once wave 6 rolls around , we will have to go back to the elevator , if not you will die , which kinda sucks )

3) Zs_Plaza ( this one, this kinda make me rage , first of all, why does this map fucking exist , second, each store will open in different waves , third, not much props for the caders to cade and most of the time , 50% of the human are dead)

4) Ze_santassination ( this one......I need to cool down, who the FUCK makes this map, this is not HG Disney editon , ok , I get it fun but it's boring and it never ends , idk how many levels are there , I think around 5 or 6 or even more, but there's that god damn lion king story, those whatever animals they are, having those sharp tits, LIKE so sharp, i'll die from bleeding . so I don't find it fun or entertainment , i'm sorry ze fans of this map

5) Zs_Citypark ( this one, I have nothing much to say, but the map is too small and I don't find it very interesting so i'm sorry for this one)

6) Zs_Rescape ( now don't get me wrong, I like rescape but the objectieve version, I don't really like this map , it's not really fun because of the fire pit so most humans will jump down, either they didn't notice or are too dumb , so i'm sorry trazix, I didn't mean to insult you )

7) Ze_Fapescape (ok first of all, who the hell name it fapescape, either the creator is horny or he just have no girlfriend to fuck with, there are times I find this map fun and enjoyable , but other times, it got me bored really easily , and i'm not a huge fan of ze but I think this is my least favorite map )

1. ze_frostdrake_tower_v1s The map is cool, but it's almost impossible to win. Way too long.

2. zs_hg_space_street_67_h3 Only one building.

3. zs_abandoned_mall_v65. One abandoned mall or the other. I like the dark one better.

4. zs_abandoned_mall_c1 No reason to have two of the same map with only slight changes between the two.

5. zs_fissure Only a couple of good spots to cade. It's a great map, but needs a little more work for humans benefit.

6. Can't remember which Zombie Escape map it is. Which ever one that requires you to collect staffs to fight a boss that kills everybody instantly. That map is cancer.

1.ze_santassination_css2 (its the most annoying ze, a lot of people want it gone)

2. zs_obj_mine_v8n (i personally hate this obj)

3. zs_obj_filth_v14 (the beginning can fuck people over when choosing zombies)

4. zs_burriedsociety_otr_v1d (please remove this pos map)

5. zs_test_facility_v2_2 (rest are maps i hate so i wont put reasons)

6. zs_ori_village_v3

7. zs_amsterville_v3_1

8. zs_alexg_motel_v3

9. zs_natalyas_ship_v4

10. zs_uglyfort_v6

Well you asked :) .. i dislike all ze and would be great to delete some )

ZE Maps

1. ze_fapescape_rote_v1_3e (omg that hurt my eyes so much...awful map ever)
  2. ze_ancient_wraith_v1_fix2
  3. ze_ffxii_ridorana_cataract_b6

ZS Maps

1. zs_onett_v4 (bad map, no props to cade, hurt my eyes graphic)
  2. zs_school_v3_a (no place to cade, less good props) maybe it should be fixed
  3. zs_last_stand_mall_2015_b
  4. zs_asylum_v6 (no place to cade, less good props)
  5. zs_cabin_v4
  6. zs_uglyfort_v6
  7. zs_subway_v8 (less good props)

Posts unhidden, results will be up soon. Thanks to all who took the time to provide feedback. Reminder, this does not guarantee a map will be removed, but it will majorly effect decisions.

ZE maps will most likely stay except for maybe one or two, however Super Terrible has changed it up so we don't start the map on the same levels like we used to and future ZE updates will also change it up a bit.

As for regular ZS maps, based on the feedback, I will remove those by priority of least liked when there is a map I can replace it with (unless the map is really bad/broken and needs to be removed). I am also looking to change up our obj maps on the server, I have some new/refreshed maps to test out.

• Like 1

Okay, so here are the results. As you can see there's quite a few zs maps which I'll be replacing and I'll refresh our obj maps. As for ZE, santassination has been modified and will stay, fapescape and frostdrake will be looked at. Note, I removed all maps from the results which only had a score of 1 to not have a very long post of results.

ze_santassination_css2: 7

ze_fapescape_rote_v1_3e: 6

ze_frostdrake_tower_v1s: 5

zs_hotline_miami: 5

zs_natalyas_ship_v4: 4

zs_tag_sealed: 4

zs_deus_ex_unatco_v1: 3

zs_test_facility_v2_2: 3

zs_uglyfort_v6: 3

zs_italy_night_v3: 3

zs_plaza_v8: 3

zs_the_pub_final7: 2