Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Perp Capture The Flag

Silly

Come show your fellow players who the big dogs are in Rockford during this CTF event!3pOmHef.png

Thanks to for the GFX! :D

Host(s):

[HG] Silly [CEL] | [M] & [HG] Slap [M]

When:

Saturday September 23 @ 5pm PST

Who can play?

Friends of HG to Council!

How To Play/Rules:

The event will be a single elimination capture the flag event. It will be a best 2 out of 3 rounds. That means if you die, you stay out until the next round. To win a round, you either capture the enemy’s flag and bring it back to your side or you eliminate the enemy team. (Note: Your flag must be at your base for you to capture the flag.) Everyone will start with five-sevens. However, there’s a catch. If you successfully capture the enemy team’s flag, you will gain a perk (higher grade weapon) and you will NOT gain a perk if you eliminate the team, but you will still win the round. Weapons will be provided for the event.

There will be 2 teams. I will pick leaders of those 2 teams by having you guys post in the space below, a number between 1 and 100. The day of the event, I will use random.org to pick a number, and the 2 people with the closest number to mine will be the leaders. (If you don’t want to be a leader, you don’t have to post.) Those 2 leaders will choose one at a time from a “pool†of those who are attending the event to be on their team.

STANDARD HG SERVER RULES APPLY.

Event Prizes:

1st place team: $30,000 HG PERP CASH per player.

+ CTF PERP CHAMPION forum badge.

2nd place team: $15,000 HG PERP BUCKS per player.

+ CTF PERP CHAMPION forum badge.

Click here to view the article

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...