Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

New Gaming Division Ideas!

Archer

We are looking to expand within Gaming Divisions and we would like to see what the community wants to see in the future!

We're looking to get 1-2 new divisions for now. Even if someone already recommended the division you would like to see, please post it again so we can get a general idea of what the community wants.

HG's current Gaming Divisions:

• Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
  • Counter-Strike: Source
  • Garry's Mod
  • Team Fortress 2

If you have any questions feel free to PM Jason or myself on the forums!

Thanks,

Archer :devil:

Director of Gaming Divisions

• Like 4

j8rSaPG.png

Lets pick from this list.

3 Blizzard games on that list. Blizzard division (Overwatch/Hearthstone/Diablo/Wow)? Recruiting could be a challenge, but it has a huge population of people.

Edit: Oh shit also Destiny 2 is in that grouping aswell

Edited by Jericho
  • Like 4

DESTINY 2 BB... now hear me out here, I have been playing this game on console since day 1 and the new one also since day 1 and there is a huge playerbase looking for hubs to join in to do high end activities (raids, weekly nightfalls, exotic quests) and the D2 forum would work as like an LFG. In D2 they also implemented a new Clan system (only up to 100 players) and could be used for the Member+ or maybe even just gold+ of the division. I think a D2 division would be an amazing division due to the playerbase also flooding to the new PC port that will be coming out next month. (also hot damn if this comes to be true I am running for DL)

Also WoW is a game i know some people in HG already play that might make a good start as we can make factions and such

Edited by Link3588

GTA V @Comic King

Rocket League division would be cool but idk if it would work.

Guys, pick a division for a PC game you could actually host servers on, idk if Rocket League would actually work for that.

EDIT: ROBLOX DIVISION

Edit2: Maybe Defiance?

Edit3: If the Roblox division becomes a thing, any coders who know LUA are able to make a Roblox game work with a website, so it is possible to make gold admin a thing in Roblox :D

Edited by Jxhn
  • Like 1

Honestly if we want to get new divisions we have to look at are alot of people that are in hg right now do they play these games often.

In my opinion having a division just for 1 game wouldn't be good as not a lot of ppl play that 1 game, for example

A overwatch division, i don't think this would be as good as let's say a blizzard division with certain people to watch over certain game

For the other division id have to say a MOBA division, a lot of people in hg play league, dota, and hots so I think having a moba division would have it's consistent population.

Another game would be PUBG it's a good game that hella ppl play.

Now the only problem is that in none of these games can you have a server that is up 24/7. The only servers in these games are custom games.

Tldr moba blizzard and pubg

For what Jericho said - Instead of "Strategy Division" it could be more like "Low Maintenance" / "Blizzard" division. Hearthstone has no real requirements since you literally can't be racist etc, in-game unless your name is clearly racist etc. Destiny 2 would also fall under "Low Maintenance" since anyone caught being racist on it would have to make a ban report since no one is getting admin over on that. PUBG would be good to see due to all the people flocking to it(despite me not owning the game but I could buy it if my computer could handle it). We could troll Wabbit and make a "IRL" division since he said pick anything from the list. Hearthstone again is doing a Scholarship Tournament so that should rake in some more people albeit temporarily. Scholarship Tournament prizes are at most $50,000 scholarships towards whatever college you choose I believe. What ever division is made, I am sure we can throw Hearthstone into it since like I said, it is extremely low maintenance. Low maintenance to the point of we don't even need mods for it. Just a handful of people who know what they are doing to help show other people what to do, where, and when. I.E. Raptor is stuck doing the solo adventure "One Night in Karazhan" either due to low gold (I gave him 80 gold via a specialized quest) or I guess Raptor is a scrub a dub dub Two raptors in a tub.

Edited by Eton145
  • Like 1

In my opinion having a division just for 1 game wouldn't be good as not a lot of ppl play that 1 game.

Agreed. There's no way we can/should start a one game division or else it will just end up like Battlefield. If we want to start a real division with division leaders and division staff, then it should be a group of games like MOBA, Blizzard, etc.

Basically something that we can work with instead of just 1 game that we hope doesn't die. Also if we want to bring custom servers or our own servers, then a lot of these game wouldn't work out probably.