Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

New Gaming Division Ideas!

Archer

Role playing for GTA? is it possible to get a server for this? we can contact Twitch streamers and offer them perks to use our server and get those views, making our name popular and our current members joining the server more often.

In fact, we should do this for all of our servers. But i know GTA is very hot at the moment on the RP.

• Like 2

Rust I think would be amazing to have a division in. Most of the servers are community, so we could have our own server, and it is really clan based so it would be great for us because we would do well and gameplay would be fun. Plus rust is very popular steam game so chances are the server would gain good population which could be profitable for HG. I love playing it the only reason i don't is because we don't have a division for it.

In addition to rust I think factorio would be good too.

Edited by NinjaScopes

Just a follow up on what I recommended earlier: Blizzard offers great networking through battle tags and would be easily manageable to add someone's id to their HG profile etc. A majority of Blizzard games (Destiny 2 / WoW / Diablo 3) have clan or guild systems to work with. We have the majority of Blizzard games already having channels in our ts3 just clumping them together and creating a hub to play with other people looking to play any of these games in general would be nice. Also recruiting someone who plays 1 Blizzard game typically means they at least play another game Blizzard makes most of the time.

But seriously what is the point in these suggestions that are literally all games we cant run servers for. We cant sell admin for those games, we cant have our own server, we wont get new recruits. There is literally 0 point to a division we cant make a server for. Only thing non game server divisions will accomplish is causing actual divisions to lose people if they switch over to something else.

There are only so many games that are popular that offer their own servers etc. Ruling out any game simply because of that is kinda silly imo.

i dont know if my opion counts for anything but tom clancys the division is kinda big i dont know if it bring a real population to HG but its a fun game so is warframe it could bring people in if you recruit enough and it pritty fun also so can euro truck sim online even tho it likes to have dumb glitchs (atleast for me) theres also world of tanks to it could bring people in to but thats just my opion of run down of games that could help

Ey bois whers ma gta v dl tag at? Been waiting 4 dis

GTA V could be a good solution, however, I was told here by some people that this wouldn't work as it would be expensive and nonsensical. So I guess, GTA V is a no-go. It could maybe work out and there really is a big chunk of people playing GTAVRP and FiveRP, so there's always a possibility.

Giv me meh tags,i rul dis gtav division! I'm your GTAV dL!!!

Edit: I may be retarded but a gambling division would actually be good. Everyone says it as a meme, but HG could make a lot of money out of this. You can give people free website credits for joining HG/playing on HG servers and you also make money when people lose gambling. Also you will gain population on HG servers if people like them, and you will get more people buying gold.

You do realize HG the majority of people in HG right now are under 18, therefore not allowed to gamble, right?

If this were to occur I could foresee multiple issues of some random kid sueing hg bc he lost money, and lawsuits are hell.

Games like CSGO, Garrys Mod, TF2, and CSS work because you can create custom servers, with thousands of gamemodes to choose from, as well as perks, custom models, acessories, etc. They are able to buy with custom currency, and are able to donate for ranks for even more.

I just dont see how that would work with pubg, or MOBAs. Those games you play with a few friends, not hundreds of people. Maybe if they released custom servers in the future, but not right now.

The only game suggested I think could work is GTA V RP. Its been blowing up the past few years, and could attract a lot of new players.

• Like 4

I just dont see how that would work with pubg, or MOBAs. Those games you play with a few friends, not hundreds of people. Maybe if they released custom servers in the future, but not right now.

Mobas are community games where it brings people together for a common goal(whether it be the next rank or normals just for fun) rather than a communal server that we use it would be more of a "bring your friends and meet new people" kind of division like how strat used to be.