Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Fortnite Giveaway (Friend Trial For Someone To Play With Lol)

ATB

So as the title indicates i want to find someone that is actually interested in this game and if you don't know what it is, I will link it in the description. Got an extra copy for free and I'd like that copy to be put to super good use and have that person perhaps play with me as well! All you have to do is give me a reason why you want this game and if you would actually play it long-term! If i find you're not honest you will not be part of the giveaway! Good luck and have fun!

Fortnite Gameplay here:

I have kept an eye out for this game and i feel like it would hit the right spots for me as im passing through a season where little to no games keep my attention and this game has an artstyle that i like (i hate people that say this has "bad graphics" when it doesnt, in fact the art style makes it more beautiful thank a realistic counterpart) Now, from what i saw its kind of like a tower defense base building survival and i dig that. i have played orcs must die unchained and i own the first 2 games and i like the playstyle building traps and towers to defend from waves of enemies. i also like td maps on warcraft 3 lol. the fact that you offer to be somewhat of a partner is also a big plus because maybe that way we can tackle and focus on specific challenges and difficulties instead of farming random co op. i can almost assure you i will visit this game long term because of the battle royale announcement which is more of a big plus to the main game, and in fact if the developers keep pumping modes from time to time i may even become a fan. Hopefully if i were to win the giveaway id like to experience the game in its novel state before the full on jew wave p2w microtransactions hit after it goes free to play which may make the game worse or more toxic. All in all, ill see you there either way when F2P hits.

If you'd like something for reference this is my steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/Frozenhate

I like to harness the hidden gems and take deep care of them. Right now im playing the mean greens which is a solid game overlooked by all of steam, praying the devs do something to reel people in.

I've actually had my eye on this game for a long time i watch a lot of it on twitch i plan to get Fortnite battle royal when it goes free, i'm really looking for a game i can play for hours again since all of the games i got because i wanted to play them a lot cant even run well on my pc anymore which sucks.

Luckily Fortnite doesn't call for great pc specs.

Well to be honest I invested most of my money to build my PC. And if you look in my Steam Profile, My games are very cheap. The most expensive game I bought is CS:GO. Also I'm very good in Deathmatches and Battle Royales because I sometimes play PUBG in my friend's PC and Steam Account. And I won't have any problem running Fortnite in my PC (You can see my PC specs in my Steam profile) so getting a 60 FPS won't be a problem. I also have a Fibr-optic Internet so I can play from servers at the opposite side of the world while still getting 250 Ping.

Edit: E X T R A T H I C C

Edited by Authopiusâ„¢

be aware this is a grinding game ,)

the battle royale has alrdy been added for now ingame as a beta, its basically pubg in fortnite style =)

LTN i"ve been playing fortnite all month now, don"t plan on stopping soon ,) , hook me up to play if u want (im lvl 40 playing canny valley ssd3 atm)

Edited by optical
  • Like 1

be aware this is a grinding game ,)

the battle royale has alrdy been added for now ingame as a beta, its basically pubg in fortnite style =)

LTN i"ve been playing fortnite all month now, don"t plan on stopping soon ,) , hook me up to play if u want (im lvl 40 playing canny valley ssd3 atm)

what's your in game name?
  • Like 1

If you are still giving it away i have tried the battle royale mode. As i knew, the gameplay is solid and the gimped building that is avaible in the battle royale made me want to build a base in the main game even more and i really want to feel what its like to defend your own base from waves of enemies and the grind to upgrade it should be motivating and fun. I have no problem in grinding as i have played Rust, Ark and the like.