Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Runescape Account Stats (Both Old & New)

Ryze

I asked Tack for this subforum and well he came through clutch, thanks Tack! Simply share your account stats on either the new or old runescape, or both whether its a link to the highscores, in-game screenshot, etc.

I'll start; these are my stats on oldschool and on post-eoc. I'm ~83 combat level on OSRS and honestly no longer have a clue on post-eoc (rip main acc). I haven't been able to get back into RS, only once in a while on OSRS when my IRL friend plays. HG needs a RSPS! Oh, and first!

KmD2wFR.pngOQRJCOA.png

• Like 2

• 3 years later...

Instead of making a new thread, I'll just breathe new life into this one.

Been working on this account since January of this year after getting burned out on OSRS. Hit my first ever 99 (smithing) on this account too. Been a bit lazy with the grind recently but it's a slow progress :)

https://runeclan.com/user/MadeAt901pm

The name is what it is because I couldn't think of anything and it was 9:01pm when I made it sooo