Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Maps That Should Return To Rotation

Ryze

Alright it's that time, its time to get your input on what maps should be re-added to rotation. You are allowed to suggest up to 10 maps. They'll be used to replace the shit maps that I would like to remove from rotation and to provide a somewhat nostalgic gameplay experience.

Template:

1. zs_one - reason (optional)
  2. zs_two
  3. zs_three
  4. zs_four
  5. zs_five
  6. zs_six
  7. zs_seven
  8. zs_eight
  9. zs_nine
  10. zs_ten

Giving a reason for the maps is optional and the order doesn't matter, I'm looking at which appear the most frequently.

Here's a list of the maps on rotation, it can be other maps we previously had as well that are not listed on the off-rotation. Do not just put obj maps please, please include some zs maps. And do not only suggest vertigo, it doesn't guarantee it will return.

• Like 4

1. ZS_Swimming Pool -Reason ( well I kinda miss this map so much and it is a swimming pool) :advisor:

2. Zs_Obj_Enervation (Long forgotten map that nobody even remembers, haven't play for 2 years now I believe , last time was on 2014) :veteran:

3.Zs_Obj_Vertigo ( please make vertigo great again, I feel like vertigo is what a few of us really like even thought it is hard, but still I enjoy it , I can still remember the memories on this map because of my birthday :3) :gmod:

4.ZS_Obj_Upward (really love the map and haven't played for a while now) :director:

5.Zs_Obj_Dump (fun and enjoyable towards me) :member:

6.Zs.Fuzzy_Safehouse :staff:

7.Zs_Junkyard :leader:

8.Zs_Lastmansion :recruit:

9.Zs_Obj_Traverse_v5 (same guy who made obj day zero ) :council:

1. zs_elementary_school_v3 (this map is well balanced with 8% winrate idk why it was removed)
  2. zs_deadblock_v2 (this map is good with low pop too bad to remove a map because its too hard with server full)
  3. zs_swimming_pool_v2c (this map is good with low pop too bad to remove a map because its too hard with server full)
  4. zs_raunchyhouse_v4 (this map is good with low pop too bad to remove a map because its too hard with server full)
  5. zs_nestlings_v3 (this map is good with low pop too bad to remove a map because its too hard with server full)
  6. zs_krusty_krab_v4 (this version is more balanced than the new one)
  7. zs_obj_bluevelvet_v4 (this map is massace when server is full)
  8. zs_helipad_survival (votelist need some unique map) (this map required 50 ppls)
  9. zs_headcrab_canyon_v2 (votelist need some unique map) (this map required 70 ppls)

1. zs_obj_mental_hospital_v6 (50 players)
  2. zs_obj_crestsofwaves (50 players)
  3. zs_gravity_v2
  4. zs_obj_gauntlet_v8 (nox version) (not on the server rn)
  5. zs_obj_vertigo_v20 (65 or 70 player)
  6. zs_helipad_survival
  7. zs_headcrab_canyon_v2
  8. ze_cancertest
  9. REMOVE
  10. zs_antarctic_hospital_v2b (i honestly hate this map it's my least favorite on the server, its so boring and people cade only one spot and it takes forever just for the humans to lose, if one map could be taken off it would be this one)
  11. edit: remove obj mine too that map is terrible, short and boring.

Edited by Chiken ಠ ͜�ಠ