Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

How To Bind A Key To Buy A He Grenade, Admin Room, Ect.

PTB

go into console and type the below text:

bind f1 "buy hegrenade"

to have a key bound to say things in chat use:

bind f1 "say yourtexthere"

Just in case there is any confusion, you can obviously switch out the f1 to which ever key you prefer

If you do not know what console is, or do not have it enabled, follow this guide:

https://diaryofdenni...obal-offensive/

Edited by Rise Above

I don't believe it's actually possible to auto-buy an HE grenade on jailbreak. It requires you to say !buy then hit two key presses in the menu (8 then 1). I suggest making a bind that does /buy in chat then just memorizing the position of your favorite buys. My bind is

Bind 6 "say /buy"

Then my muscles just remember the button coordinations for what I want. 5 is a smoke if I get turned red in cell, 8 then 1 is the HE grenade back when super knife nades were still good, and 8 then 3 is VIP teleport in case I get echaired. All the other stuff is bought so infrequently it's almost inconsequential to remember.