Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

So Ummm, Yeah... I Bought A Nes

Ryze

At this point the retro subforums can be renamed to Ryze's Subforum.. So I saw a NES for a decent price today so I decided to pick it up with Super Mario Bros 3, yes it seems as though I may have an addication. I know even less on the NES so I need game suggestions. All thats left is to get the SNES, but dont worry, I'm going to get the SNES Classic whenever its in stock so I wont have to figure out what games to get nor will I need to made another thread (if they ever fucking re-stock).

What I've spent so far...

Sega Genesis w/ Spider-Man and Xmen, Sonic the Hedgehog 1 & 2, Jurassic Park - $100

Nintendo 64 w/ no games yet (friend lending me some) - $60

NES w/ Super Mario Bros 3 - $80

Total of $240, and I still want to get some more games for all the consoles and the Gamecube as well as the SNES Classic (but I'll spread it out over time and maybe wait till my next paycheque youknow). All prices are in CAD. Oh and being in Canada ruins almost all deals on eBay due to exaggerated shipping costs :(

#RetroRyze

• Like 5

i would just get a gamecube with Wind waker, Twilight princess (gamecube version was the shit), and super mario sunshine. TBH gamecube was like the best console ever to exist

The Gamecube was actually the first console I ever had and I loved it. I lent it to a close family friend with all my games and they ended up just giving it away... I ended up buying one for only $25 but don't have games for it yet, my friend lent me a few of his

• Like 1

nes with mario bros 3 for 80dollar????

where they both cib? and in good to very good condition?

othrwise seems very pricey to me

don"t forget to play castlevania,metroid,kid icarus,rygar

They weren't cib but don't forget it was in CAD and I had just sold something on paypal so that covered most of it

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 9 months later...