Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Best Ror Run (Risk Of Rain)

Boxsnake

I am am making this post to show and say how happy i am with my new and best ROR Run

EAeB81u.png

What i mainly did is kite around and keep farm for money in stages 1 and 2 to get every ability and upgrade i could get but if you wait and farm difficulty raises which is bad. in stage 1 i was lucky enough to get tqwib which does alot of damage which was how i lived for so long. by the time i got to stage 3 i was having difficulty with dealing damage quick which then drones came really handy once i had to money. i got stuck in hahaha mode for a while in stage 3 which was when i dealt atleast 5k damage every 10 seconds if i had tqwib up which really helped. by the time i got to stage 4 (which is where i died) i decided to activate portal quickly so i can get it over. dealing with all the monsters spawning in was easy to deal with but when i tried getting passed the boss i got 1 shot and died. To say i am really happy with this run since i lasted for a really good amount of time. all the powers came super handy to dealing lots of damage

Now i would love to know for the people who play this game, Whats your best run in ROR.